Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Absolute non-bs (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545836)

bicyclekick 11-14-2007 06:07 AM

Absolute non-bs

See this post

cliffnotes:
I finally got all my hands together and was actually up a small amount on steamroller and graycat and I was wrong when I thought absolute owes me compensation.

From my understanding, there are other players who are still owed, but I am not one of them.

Gullanian 11-14-2007 08:30 AM

Re: Absolute bs

[ QUOTE ]
The known period of unfair playing was approximately 40 days in length, beginning on August 14, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

You HH's don't fall into that time period do they?

bicyclekick 11-14-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The known period of unfair playing was approximately 40 days in length, beginning on August 14, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

You HH's don't fall into that time period do they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they do. I even played Greycat heads up during that period.

bigshowmack 11-14-2007 02:29 PM

I'm not that good with pokertracker, but can't you send them a screenshot of your HU results vs greycat filtered by date to prove to them their oversight?

kahntrutahn 11-14-2007 02:46 PM

Like Ive been posting for weeks. They are ignoring my emails, ignoring the emails of my affiliate, ignoring the entire situation.

I think Im gonna email seif and see what he has to say...

*** EDIT: I emailed Mark, we shall see if he responds to me... he used too. ***

Rant 11-14-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I even played Greycat heads up during that period.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are talking about the account graycat. You are talking about Greycat. Not the same.

mntbikr15 11-14-2007 03:07 PM

People get it wrong(I dont recall which is right)...but there is only one. They was not a graycat AND a greycat both playing high stakes around this time period

Schneids 11-14-2007 03:22 PM

Re: Absolute bu llshit

I received exactly what I was expecting to receive from AP based on the misc tab in PT, and in those hands BK was at the table too during some of them. He should receive money.

elindauer 11-14-2007 04:06 PM

bike,

Since you don't seem to have a complete list of the hands you have played against the cheater(s)... do you think it's possible that you ran really well and actually won overall? The $4k you are down on one computer doesn't strike me as impossible to overcome, given the stakes you play.

Just a thought. With so many players stating they have been reimbursed in full, it seems appropriate to spend some time getting your data together, rather than making what appears to an unbiased 3rd party to be rather vague claims.

Worst case, you would then know exactly what you were owed, and would have the documentation to send to AP. Surely that will help your chances of recovery.

With much respect,
eric

milesdyson 11-14-2007 04:59 PM

good post elindauer

also bk, i know it sucks but being more civil in these emails can't hurt.

this:
[ QUOTE ]
How about not ignoring and answering the other half of my email?

[/ QUOTE ]
and this:
[ QUOTE ]
No, you haven't paid all players who were affected, as I was affected.
I haven't received a dime and this is unbelievable.

Stop sending me form letters and send me the money that was stolen from me.

[/ QUOTE ]
are going to get people who read these emails more likely to just let them slide by without contacting the right people.