Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   $3/$6 Razz raised on the river. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522358)

ChipsAhoya 10-13-2007 08:26 PM

$3/$6 Razz raised on the river.

UGH, standard b/f on the river?

Razz ($3/$6), Ante $0.50, Bring-In $1 (converter)

3rd Street - (1.33 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 2: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Hero: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___completes
Seat 4: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (3.67 SB)

Hero: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks

5th Street - (1.83 BB)

Hero: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street - (3.83 BB)

Hero: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

River - (5.83 BB)

Hero: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___raises

Total pot: (7.83 BB - $47)

-ChipsAhoya

disco_stu1978 10-13-2007 08:30 PM

Re: $3/$6 Razz raised on the river.

i think we need a few more reads to say this is a BF, but at random inspection...I feel he has you beat. I still call though.

I prob C/C 7th too....but I am not too sure.

roggles 10-13-2007 08:32 PM

I think folding is bad simply because you show that you fold to a raise on the river. Other players notice and will abuse you

adanthar 10-13-2007 08:38 PM

its probably OK with your board

ChipsAhoya 10-13-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think folding is bad simply because you show that you fold to a raise on the river. Other players notice and will abuse you

[/ QUOTE ]

I b/f like... a ridiculously small amount but more than zero because if I do it once or twice maybe people will take river shots at me and I'm a limit HE player so I never fold the river anyway. I figured this was a good time to do it because... is he raising the river w/ an 8? Otherwise I'm beaten...

-ChipsAhoya

ChipsAhoya 10-13-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think we need a few more reads to say this is a BF, but at random inspection...I feel he has you beat. I still call though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably should have C/C 7th because my hand is the very worst it could be, shouldn't I?

-ChipsAhoya

disco_stu1978 10-13-2007 09:36 PM

also, I know that in the heat of the hand, rememebering that there are 2 dead threes is hard, but that really does affect this hand.

So sick for him to turn over 65 here, but I think it is more likely that he shows you a softer 7...which is also very sick.

I really cannot see him doing this with an 8, but I still call and convince myself the knowledge from the hand was worth it?

Davdob 10-13-2007 11:24 PM

I faced a situation basically analgous to this about 3 times today, c/cd three times and lost all three times. That is still how I would play it the majority of the time.

*TT* 10-13-2007 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably should have C/C 7th because my hand is the very worst it could be, shouldn't I?

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - c/c river.

Nice 4th street vs some players, horrible vs others. How about a read?

ChipsAhoya 10-14-2007 12:22 AM

I hadn't ever played w/ him before so no reads unf.

-ChipsAhoya