Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Clark and Michael : Michael Cera Web Show (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512845)

Jurollo 10-01-2007 01:13 AM

Clark and Michael : Michael Cera Web Show

Has anyone else seen this? Absolutely great for Arrested Development fans. Its a web show starring Michael Cera (George Michael from AD) and his friend trying to get a TV deal. Linky.

AMT 10-01-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Clark and Michael : Michael Cera Web Show

god i love you jurollo

Badger 10-01-2007 09:06 PM

Started on this a while ago and haven't gotten to the second episode yet. I love it though. Michael Cera is hillarious.

Entity 10-02-2007 03:52 PM

This show is all kinds of awesome.

shaniac 10-02-2007 04:41 PM

Is this on tv anywhere? Is the volume weak for everyone? Thanks Jurollo, seems funny.

toss 10-02-2007 05:52 PM

Tyvm for the link. Very nice surprise to see Buster in the first episode.

Entity 10-02-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Seeing David Cross later on was a nice moment, too.

hanimal 10-02-2007 07:17 PM

Holy [censored], I was wondering when a thread on C & M was gonna be in 2p2. I thought this show would be right up people's alley. This is one of my favorite shows ever.

I've watched this since it's inception and I've seen every episode at least 10 times. It's really really great,
especially if you like Arrested Development, just really classic awkward moments, awkward silences and obnoxious huberis. It's mockumentary style and has a lot of subtle humor.

This show is only online. Clark Duke thought of the show's idea for his final project in college (film major I believe) and Mike Cera happened to live next to him in the same apartment building. They became friends through a mutual love of Weezer and other similar tastes in music and film.

They made the first episode which was their pilot and Duke's submission for his final project.

I guess after they made the pilot, CBS became interested and bought the show and that's how they financed the rest of the series.

Don't think anything more is going to come of this (which I actually like, kind of keep the integrity of what was). But it's forever online for all to enjoy!

hanimal 10-02-2007 07:18 PM

also, there are many great quoteable lines in the show and characters like Randy the neighbor are great and because episodes are only 10 minutes it's very easy to watch. I just watch one somedays as a pick me up.

toss 10-02-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Seeing David Cross later on was a nice moment, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]