Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nucharge Bodog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477413)

sobos 08-14-2007 02:08 PM

Nucharge Bodog

My withdrawal has been pending in Nucharge for a week now. Anyone have a similar experience? Note that I don't mean that the money hasn't reached my account; I mean that the status at the Nucharge site is still "pending", not "approved".

otter 08-14-2007 02:32 PM

Re: Nucharge Bodog

How can you find the status on the website? I've clicked all over the damn site and can't see anyplace where it says whether it's pending or approved.

I requested a withdrawal-my first one-on 8-4 and still haven't received any money.

superpokermon 08-14-2007 02:34 PM

My current withdrawal has been pending for 5 days. My last one was approved after 6 days, then it took another 14 days to hit my bank account. You might want to call them, but it doesn't surprise me to hear you're still not approved after a week. They are kinda slow.

sobos 08-14-2007 02:34 PM

The status is under "Statements".

superpokermon 08-14-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you find the status on the website? I've clicked all over the damn site and can't see anyplace where it says whether it's pending or approved.

I requested a withdrawal-my first one-on 8-4 and still haven't received any money.

[/ QUOTE ]

The page that comes up when you first sign in has a list of your last 10 transactions at the bottom. In this list, there is a column that says status at the top. A yellow dot in this column means pending, a green dot means approved. If you hover over the dots, it tells you what they mean.

They should send you an email when your status becomes approved.

Sheehan024 08-14-2007 03:00 PM

Make sure your withdrawl wasn't over 2,500 dollars. They will start the process all over again if it was.

otter 08-14-2007 03:38 PM

still pending. they say to allow 5-10 business days, so hopefully by Thurs. since that will be 10 business days.

sobos 08-14-2007 03:58 PM

So Nucharge isn't much (if at all) faster than checks by courrier?

superpokermon 08-14-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure your withdrawl wasn't over 2,500 dollars. They will start the process all over again if it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? are you sure? My first transaction with them was more than 2500 and I have that cash in my bank account now. It took 20 days from start to finish.

superpokermon 08-14-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Nucharge isn't much (if at all) faster than checks by courrier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. NuCharge was 3 weeks for me, and my last check took 5 weeks. But I fear that nucharge may be getting slower...and checks may be down to 4 weeks now.