Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   disagree with NT's lock of OOT building a website (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=478413)

MicroBob 08-15-2007 05:09 PM

disagree with NT\'s lock of OOT building a website

Not a hue deal or anything. Just wanted to comment.
Since that thread was locked my choices were either via PM to NT or to post here. Hope that my choice to post here is okay.

Anyway....
OP may not have done a fabulous job of expressing what kind of site he was looking to build.
But I definitely got a couple of tips in there and thought it was a reasonable discussion although possibly was mostly over with.

Google doesn't have the answers for everything imo. And sometimes it just has way too freaking much and you will en up getting overwhelmed as happened with me when I tried to find similar information via google.

Asking other OOT'ers what sites they recommend and they have personal experience with or believe are the best is a worthwhile Q.

mrkilla 08-15-2007 05:15 PM

Re: disagree with NT\'s lock of OOT building a website page

bob while the topic it self is probably good and could be made better then the OP's tarding. It doesn't belong in OOT it belongs in that worthless tech forum , which ofc no one visits

NT! 08-15-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bob while the topic it self is probably good and could be made better then the OP's tarding. It doesn't belong in OOT it belongs in that worthless tech forum , which ofc no one visits

[/ QUOTE ]

right. sometimes i lock a bad thread that turns ok, other times i let it go. mostly depends on whether there is information readily available elsewhere and how egregious the bad post was. in this case, there is a lot of info out there and the post was terrible, so i locked it.

kerowo 08-16-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't belong in OOT it belongs in that worthless tech forum , which ofc no one visits

[/ QUOTE ]

Bastard.

metsandfinsfan 08-16-2007 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then it should have been moved not locked

NT! 08-16-2007 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then it should have been moved not locked

[/ QUOTE ]

feel free to restart it there if you so desire

eviljeff 08-17-2007 10:14 PM

WHY DON'T YOU GO MOD THE JERK FORUM

kerowo 08-18-2007 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WHY DON'T YOU GO MOD THE JERK FORUM

[/ QUOTE ]

Your use of capitalization has almost convinced me, if you had some elevens in there you would have had my vote.