Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558485)

Ratamahatta 12-01-2007 12:47 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

[ QUOTE ]
I have to borrow money from my mom. So unballer.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom gives me money even when I don't need them.

Kilillan 12-01-2007 12:52 PM

I have to cry and say Im sick to get money from my mom. Even then she says I have to pay her back

shes chinese so standard.

Jay Riall 12-01-2007 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SO WHO THINKS THE EAGLES ARE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather stab myself in the eye than try to determine who has the best shot at the last wildcard place. Though the Vikes probably have a slight edge imo, esp with you-know-who reported to be back this week.

ajmargarine 12-01-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Though the Vikes probably have a slight edge imo, esp with you-know-who reported to be back this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

Jay Riall 12-01-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Though the Vikes probably have a slight edge imo, esp with you-know-who reported to be back this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stats I found in SE linked from some football stats site

Chances to make the playoff (not just wildcard)

Giants have 71.6%
Vikes have 34.5%
Saints have 26.1%
Redksins have 20.1%
Eagles have 18.3%
Cards have 15.4%
Lions have 10.5%
Bears have 7.2%

Worm75 12-01-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tavaris Jackson....or whatever other disaster ends up playing QB will make sure this doesn't happen

orange 12-01-2007 01:55 PM

nath,
I've also heard spurrier is in the mix but those could just be rumors. LSU would give spurrier a much better shot at a title imo. also, hasnt tubberville been also named a candidate for the arkansas job?

Jay Riall 12-01-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tavaris Jackson....or whatever other disaster ends up playing QB will make sure this doesn't happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you tip to take it then? I can't really see the Lions taking it down with their schedule. Saints? Cards?

Kilillan 12-01-2007 02:07 PM

this football talk is why I left for like 2 months

cmon people

goofy, help me out here

Jay Riall 12-01-2007 02:10 PM

Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

orange 12-01-2007 02:11 PM

lol...you leave a thread cause we talk about other stuff than you cutting yourself? football only lasts for maybe 2 months tops here.

ikestoys 12-01-2007 02:12 PM

espn is reporting we are def getting les miles...

word

kolotoure 12-01-2007 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple

Worm75 12-01-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you tip to take it then? I can't really see the Lions taking it down with their schedule. Saints? Cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

With the way this season has worked, who the hell knows...I would think that the Saints have a decent chance, but you never know what freakin team is going to show up.

All I know, is that Minnesotas QB situation is way to shaky to put any faith in them making it in right now, even with AP coming back and there O-line playing lights out.

Worm75 12-01-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

Change in plans, now ESPN is reporting Miles to make an announcement that he is staying [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

stonescar 12-01-2007 02:18 PM

Beat: I always forget that we're entering a new month, and it always takes me a half day of refreshing the old one and wondering where everybody took off before I find the new one.

Wolfram 12-01-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple

[/ QUOTE ]
What??? I assumed he did.

How is it possible to go to a girls home on a date, sleep over, and not have sex?

stonescar 12-01-2007 02:23 PM

It's Goofy we're talking about here (sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

Worm75 12-01-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

Change in plans, now ESPN is reporting Miles to make an announcement that he is staying [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw ike, why would you want him???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

spivey 12-01-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking forward to have some 9-2 teams that never quite make the title game?

spivey 12-01-2007 02:48 PM

I hate winter.

ikestoys 12-01-2007 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
number of times he's finished 9-2 at LSU... zero.

spivey 12-01-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't every season been a 2 loss season?

Donkey-Milker 12-01-2007 02:56 PM

i am indoors tonight 4 tabling while watching X-factor. this is a beat. god i need to move to London next year.

i shant be voting in this rubbish though... Simon Cowell shall not receive a penny from me.

Randiek 12-01-2007 02:58 PM

Time for my bday party, part 2. That is all

ikestoys 12-01-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't every season been a 2 loss season?

[/ QUOTE ]

double digit wins every season

orange 12-01-2007 03:02 PM

computer guys,
sometimes my mouse just shorts out and i can't scroll down. as you can guess, this sucks when in a hand. any ideas? i dont have a wireless, sometimes the mouse just stops working. eh?

orange 12-01-2007 03:07 PM

ike,
i'm not sure if you've watched LSU much this year. les isn't really a great coach. with the talent he has this year, almost NOT making the NC game is a crime. he's had multiple bloopers and some...confusing calls.

there was a great article i read a while back on les and the mich situation. the author's opinion (and a very logical one at that) was that les would take the michigan job not only because he went there/etc but because it'd be an easier path to the NC game.

les still might be an upgrade from carr though. i think that if les does go to michigan, tack on another one of the many coaches that get outcoached by tressel.

spivey 12-01-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
computer guys,
sometimes my mouse just shorts out and i can't scroll down. as you can guess, this sucks when in a hand. any ideas? i dont have a wireless, sometimes the mouse just stops working. eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clean the gunk out of it. Seriously though, I have no ideas, just get a new mouse - they're so cheap. You can use all that god damn November moneys you made to buy one.

thac 12-01-2007 03:11 PM

Yeah and don't get a cheap mouse. Razor Copperhead ftw, I'm about to get a new one, the last one I had got stolen (cause they're sooo good imo).

orange 12-01-2007 03:12 PM

im so old school when it comes to computers/technology. still have the standard mouse that came with computer, same one moniter that came with it (dont have two moniters), don't have any AHK scripts or anything like that. i need to get updated.

spivey 12-01-2007 03:13 PM

I also have the same monitor that came with my computer. I hate mice though, trackball all day.

orange 12-01-2007 03:14 PM

also whats a good mousepad you guys have? i have this [censored] ass free one that school gave me, its not raised or anything. surprised my wrist isnt falling off right now. and thac, those razor copperheads are expensive!

thac 12-01-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im so old school when it comes to computers/technology. still have the standard mouse that came with computer, same one moniter that came with it (dont have two moniters), don't have any AHK scripts or anything like that. i need to get updated.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._cp_ob_image_1

Good start. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stonescar 12-01-2007 03:28 PM

Logitech G5 is the best, IMO.

spivey 12-01-2007 03:46 PM

Who does everyone like in the Mizzouri/OU game? DeMarco Murray is out. Oooo it's gonna be a good one. I like Mizzou though.

thac 12-01-2007 03:46 PM

OU for obvious reasons

(Go Bucks)

orange 12-01-2007 03:51 PM

Doesnt really matter a tremendous amount on murray. He's a great player for sure and is the future of OU football imo. but they have two other great backs (brown and Patrick) that can do just fine. i posted above some thoughts (i could add alot more i guess) but i like OU.

Worm75 12-01-2007 03:58 PM

Hmmm, chances that Les Miles backs out and leaves for Michigan after his press conference???

Worm75 12-01-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doesnt really matter a tremendous amount on murray. He's a great player for sure and is the future of OU football imo. but they have two other great backs (brown and Patrick) that can do just fine. i posted above some thoughts (i could add alot more i guess) but i like OU.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I like OU in this game, I am feverently hoping the Mizzu pulls this out....god I don't want to see that pretender Ohio State.

Seriously Big 10 football so bad this season