Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ***Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em Thread - November** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536869)

Russ M. 11-04-2007 12:58 PM

Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

Start Norwood. Coles is likely out.

69sofine 11-04-2007 01:03 PM

Who would you start clark or winslow? Im thinking clark should get more looks than usual this game..

Spellmen 11-04-2007 01:04 PM

Any word on whether Hicks or MRob is starting? In the league I posted above (where I currently have LaMont starting) we get ridiculous points for return yards, so Hicks already scores 10/game, so is he a better start?

Russ M. 11-04-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, when is Petrino going to go with Norwood and stick with him, Dunn can't seriously be the better RB right now, can he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Petrino's an idiot for continuing to stick with Dunn and his 1.4 YPC or whatever he's at.

Needle77 11-04-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, when is Petrino going to go with Norwood and stick with him, Dunn can't seriously be the better RB right now, can he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Petrino's an idiot for continuing to stick with Dunn and his 1.4 YPC or whatever he's at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which makes me think, do people say that about Del Rio and sticking with Taylor?

Spellmen 11-04-2007 01:13 PM

Mojo at least gets close to equal touches. I'm pretty sure Norwood hasn't registered double digit touches once this year

starkwired 11-04-2007 01:13 PM

Gore just screwed me. Do I start Hicks, Chris Henry, or D Angelo Williams? UGH.

agent_fish 11-04-2007 01:18 PM

Looks like all the Gore owners just cried out in agony. I guess I'm going with Warrick Dunn or Kevin Faulk. Any suggestions?

Warrick Dunn is playing the 49ers. If he is going to have a big game this would be it, right? I mean, right?

Russ M. 11-04-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like all the Gore owners just cried out in agony. I guess I'm going with Warrick Dunn or Kevin Faulk. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow these options are terrible. I guess Warrick Dunn.

Needle77 11-04-2007 01:22 PM

stark,

I'd stay away from Chris Henry due to him just testing positive for a banned substance, not sure how Fisher will handle this. D'Angelo Williams is facing the best rush defense in the league on the road, doesn't seem like a smart play for someone sharing carries. So actually its a coin toss between Hicks and Henry...good luck. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

agent,

Go with Dunn against the SF defense.