Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ***Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em Thread - November** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536869)

Needle77 11-25-2007 01:45 PM

Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

I'm not sure how 1 line convinced me to start Smith but it worked. I hope this isn't some kind of ploy to get at me because the Jags are gonna win but you will get the final laugh by knowing Dayne is going to go nuts today and suggest Kolby Smith.

doubLe a tom 11-25-2007 01:52 PM

Dayne has had 42 carries for 211 yards and 1 td in his last two games fwiw, im stickin with him today

MacGuyV 11-25-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure how 1 line convinced me to start Smith but it worked. I hope this isn't some kind of ploy to get at me because the Jags are gonna win but you will get the final laugh by knowing Dayne is going to go nuts today and suggest Kolby Smith.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Needle77 11-25-2007 04:12 PM

Mac you win at fantasy.

d10 11-28-2007 05:16 PM

Don't know if I want to play Ryan Grant this week vs Dallas. If I knew the RB situation in Denver I'd go with one of them but that probably won't be clear until Sunday.

MinRaise 11-28-2007 08:00 PM

I have Donald Lee and Vernon Davis on my roster. Here are their stats the last five weeks, along with who I started.

Week 8 Starter-Lee(3.4), Bench-Davis(13.1)
Week 9 Starter-Davis(7.7), Bench-Lee(7.8)
Week 10 Starter-Davis(5.2), Bench-Lee(8.7)
Week 11 Starter-Davis(5), Bench-Lee(19.9)
Week 12 Starter-Lee(1), Bench-Davis(10.5)

What I'm trying to say is that I'm not qualified to make this decision. Make it for me.

closer 11-28-2007 09:47 PM

Help me choose my 3 running backs.

Davey 11-28-2007 09:53 PM

.5 pt per reception, 10yds/pt. 4 bonus pts at 100 yds. TDs are 6 pts.

brianr 11-28-2007 11:59 PM

am i overthinking this? start crayton tomorrow night with h ward (cin), Chad J (PIT) and Roy W (Min) as my usual 3 starters? Here's my thought process:
1) I am def. in the playoffs but have a long shot (either a HUGE point week or I win and the Brady/Moss owner loses) at a first round bye
2) if the Heinz field is anything like Monday night, I don't see huge games out of Ward or Ocho
3) Roy Williams was barely involved in the Calvin Johnson dropfest on Thanksgiving
4) The Packers seem pretty good at shutting down #1 WRs this year, but give up more underneath stuff, which may mean big games for Witten and Crayton

The problem obviously is that the Dallas / GB game is tomorrow night - anyone think I should start Crayton and then figure out which guy to sit afterwards?

Mr. Met 11-29-2007 12:37 AM

Carson Palmer against Pitt or an emotionally charged Jason Campbell against Buffalo in Washington?