Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ask me about being a online and live prop. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530601)

gisb0rne 10-24-2007 09:05 PM

Re: ask me about being a online and live prop.

Do they care about your play style or just that you show up? I mean obviously it's better for the games if you're loose rather than super tight. It sounds like you get payed a ton if you can play a normal winning poker style. 1400/week is very good money.

DonkeyKongSr 10-24-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What game are you playing? Is this that texas hold them that I've heard so much about?

[/ QUOTE ]

online i played only limit and nl live i play limit,nl, and stud eight or better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Can you now explain to me what limit, nl, and stud eight or better means?

[/ QUOTE ]

am not sure if i understand your question all that well, but online i was playing small stakes 2/4 and 3/6 limit and 50/1nl.. live i play 20/40 stud 8 or better and 20/40 limit holdem.. also 5/10nl

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Can you now tell me why your reading comprehension is so terrible? I was clearly mocking your misplaced, unoriginal, and uninteresting thread in both of my posts.

daddypoker23 10-24-2007 09:21 PM

all that matters is that you clock in at your appropriate time and not make any type of seen at the tables.

daddypoker23 10-24-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What game are you playing? Is this that texas hold them that I've heard so much about?

[/ QUOTE ]

online i played only limit and nl live i play limit,nl, and stud eight or better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Can you now explain to me what limit, nl, and stud eight or better means?

[/ QUOTE ]

am not sure if i understand your question all that well, but online i was playing small stakes 2/4 and 3/6 limit and 50/1nl.. live i play 20/40 stud 8 or better and 20/40 limit holdem.. also 5/10nl

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Can you now tell me why your reading comprehension is so terrible? I was clearly mocking your misplaced, unoriginal, and uninteresting thread in both of my posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are you wasting your time reading and replying in this thread if its not interesting?

frommagio 10-24-2007 09:34 PM

Any insights into being an offline and dead prop?

rja87 10-24-2007 10:08 PM

How'd you get into it live? Did they just decide to ask you randomly? Have to know someone?

inside?? 10-24-2007 10:28 PM

Do you have to leave when a table fills? Are you always starting new tables versus joining short handed tables?

SpleenLSD 10-24-2007 10:39 PM

What limits online and what magical software do you use to stay +EV.

counterspell 10-24-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all that matters is that you clock in at your appropriate time and not make any type of seen at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are your hours like? is it a set schedule?

how much time do you spend shorthanded?

counterspell 10-24-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] douchebaggery
[x] bandwaggonry
[ ] funny