Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=474346)

Mike Haven 08-10-2007 03:51 PM

The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Owing to the continued interest in ePassporte, we would appreciate all comments, questions and answers to be kept in this one Official Thread, so that anyone needing information can find it or ask for it without having to search all over the forum for single point threads. This obviously helps everyone, whether they want to read about eP, or not.

Kindly refer people to this post, and please click Notify Moderator on any other eP threads you see.

If you are answering someone's query, or making a comment about someone's post, to make it clearer for all readers please start your post with the other poster's name.

Thank you for your support.

Thread #2 of 3 is here, and it already includes tons of good information.

Fat And Crazy 08-10-2007 04:00 PM

Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

how long does it take to reg

what are the fee's

should i hold off till after the regs are out?

FatalError 08-10-2007 05:24 PM

i'm on day 24 since my first request for a wire transfer + sending in my verification docs, currently 5 business days into the 7-10 day verification period

yay

BackedUp 08-10-2007 07:10 PM

How long does it take a withdrawl to reach your bank account?

jonyy6788 08-10-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a week usually

Fedfan691 08-10-2007 08:24 PM

It's been two weeks since I first signed up, and they were supposed to do a small withdrawl which I would then report the amount of for validation purposes. However, this has not yet happened, is this a normal wait time or should I give them a call?

QuickLearner 08-10-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's been two weeks since I first signed up, and they were supposed to do a small withdrawl which I would then report the amount of for validation purposes. However, this has not yet happened, is this a normal wait time or should I give them a call?

[/ QUOTE ]
Give them a call. It only takes a few days for them to send the validation deposits.

Viscant 08-10-2007 10:54 PM

It can take up to 7 business days, but looking at my bank statement for the past month, every withdrawl hits exactly 7 calendar days from request. YMMV of course and maybe I just run good, but that's how it is from here.

xxrod17xx 08-10-2007 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a week usually

[/ QUOTE ]

have there ever been any issues with the bank not accepting the funds?

fishbutt 08-11-2007 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The important current facts will be repeated without having to scan through some old and unimportant stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is basically what I was looking for when I was posting in the ePass thread #2. It would be very useful. Perhaps a post in a sticky thread just explaining the current status of ePassporte and general info about it?(info that can't be easily obtained from the ePass website).