Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Mid Sept. Goals/Results Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502412)

xxrod17xx 09-16-2007 04:58 PM

Mid Sept. Goals/Results Thread

Is anyone else like me and have no chance to meet their goals for the month or have a completely different plan since realizing they need to work on some things? Well, post your mid sept goals and how well you are meeting your orig sept goals here.

Mine:

1) Stop multi-tabling. I have a lot of basics to learn and it is too difficult for me to devote most of my time to learning these when multitabling.
2) Study more. Start using poker stove to get an idea of my equity in certain situations.
3) Post at least 2 hands from every session I do play and start replying to posts about hands around my level.
4) Work hard. I know getting better is going to take hard work, I have just been so lazy. Enough of that [censored], its time to dedicate some time to getting better.
5) Post more videos, people seem to enjoy them and I learn a little about my play from every one. (I just wish more commentary on things I need to do differently would come up.)

GL at the tables and enjoy the football.

GrandMelon 09-16-2007 05:56 PM

Re: Mid Sept. Goals/Results Thread

My new goal: Every time I see a 1/2 reg try to take shots at 2/4 Im gonna 3 bet them back to the stone age and then make fun of their mother in the chat.

grouchie 09-16-2007 06:04 PM

I need to win another 1600 or so at NL50 to get both of my accounts to be rolled for NL100.

I have about 40k more hands I'll play this month, so I'm not expecting it to happen.

my new goal: Learn to run like GrandMelon

chicken10der 09-16-2007 06:08 PM

new goal: disassociate myself from my promiscuous overweight mother before moving up to 2/4

coordi 09-16-2007 06:10 PM

I moved up. Now I just need better all-in luck and i'll be set.

CalledDownLight 09-16-2007 06:11 PM

My new goal is to win 5 wcoop bracelets. Its a little ambitious so I'll settle for just the one today.

Ironic 09-16-2007 06:15 PM

GOALS

1) Think for at least 6 seconds when faced with an allin situation.
2) Try to win an average of $30 a day for the next 30 days.
3) Review my biggest losing hands in pokertracker often
4) Update my blog at regular intervals
5) Don't tilt at any point
6) Don't play more than 6 tables
7) Don't browse the internet while I play

GL. May we all reach our goals and prosper while the fishies whither and die. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ironic 09-16-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I just need better all-in luck and i'll be set.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah me too. 100+ allins and I am exactly 50% down on my expected allin winnings! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GrandMelon 09-16-2007 06:32 PM

get to 30k

bottomset 09-16-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My new goal: Every time I see a 1/2 reg try to take shots at 2/4 Im gonna 3 bet them back to the stone age and then make fun of their mother in the chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

guess I'll really have to avoid you