Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Trip Report: Getting Robbed at Knifepoint. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495412)

WhoIam 09-06-2007 10:41 PM

Trip Report: Getting Robbed at Knifepoint.

Last night an English acquaintance of mine invited me over for dinner and I brought along a friend. We had fun, drank a lot, and ended up crashing at his place because of the intense rain. I wake up to my friend trying to suck my dick. Not cool. My hotel isn't too far away so I get the [censored] out. As I'm walking, some guy offers to give me a ride. This has happened several times before with no problems.

The guy takes me two minutes down some road, hops off the bike, and holds a knife to my throat while his friends go through my pockets, stealing my phone, cash, and debit/credit cards. The knife is so dull
that I literally grab it by the blade and take it away from him without cutting myself. He then pulls out a a taser and I realize there's no way to win this and I give him the knife back. In retrospect I'm probably lucky they didn't kick the [censored] out of me.

So I'm now totally [censored] and have no way of getting money even if someone gave it to me. I'll have to have my family fly me back to the US or give me enough money to last me until I can get new cards. I'm not sure which part of this sucks the most. I'm not even going to bother filing a police report because this happened with four guys I couldn't pick out of a lineup on a street I can't pronounce.

onthebutton 09-06-2007 10:42 PM

Re: Trip Report: Getting Robbed at Knifepoint.

[ QUOTE ]
wake up to my friend trying to suck my dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed a trip report here.

Lostinlasvegas 09-06-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think you missed a trip report here.

[/ QUOTE ]

mason55 09-06-2007 11:02 PM

what country are you in?

ImsaKidd 09-06-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what country are you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC hes in Thailand.

traz 09-06-2007 11:08 PM

Well that explains everything

XXXNoahXXX 09-06-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what country are you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC hes in Thailand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's in Laos given his listed 2+2 location.

Also, frankly I'm shocked that such crimes occur in the blissful utopia of southeast asia that many posters describe.

mason55 09-06-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what country are you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC hes in Thailand.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right there's not a single mention of how crappy american food is or how awful american women are.

snes chalmers 09-06-2007 11:10 PM

hahahaha... nothing like stupid white kids getting robbed in foreign countries. i'm sure you were asking for it.

Parlay Slow 09-06-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what country are you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC hes in Thailand.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right there's not a single mention of how crappy american food is or how awful american women are.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy killer