Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

horry_clutch 12-02-2007 03:31 AM

Re: Person to person transfers.

where would u like my 1st and 2nd posts to be? ill do it just for you

horry_clutch 12-02-2007 03:45 AM

need 5k on stars...PM or AIM me with what you want in return

kemystery 12-02-2007 03:46 AM

this is likely a scammer ^^^^^^^^

EDIT:

I asked him who he was b/c I smelled a rat right away,
HorryCLutch is a longtime player on stars, then out of
nowhere he sends me this PM after just general chat:

[ QUOTE ]
nevermind got a text from bax saying you contacted a mod about me...dont like your kind...ill see what i can do about u

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl who is Bax, does he mean JohhnyBax obv? wtf has that got to do with 2p2 genius, unless Bax is a mod, but here's the kicker; I never alerted the mods about his post,
I contacted them about the poster that Horry himself outted as a scammer. Anyways I guess I [censored] up cause now he's got Bax AND Sheets after me ODAM.

[ QUOTE ]
you dont out people like me i out people like u....post wherever u want...ive already talked to bax/sheets about ur attempted slander towards me...and they will take care of your name for me...thanks and gl

[/ QUOTE ]

mods feel free to check my PMs if need be, I've left them undeleted, and if this is the real Horry which I highly doubt why not just have your buddy BAX or SHeets serve you up that 5K, why go to some forum you just joined today and trade with strangers?

horry_clutch 12-02-2007 03:52 AM

kemystery scammed me for 2k already...im in talks with bax/sheets to see course of action

brandysbich 12-02-2007 04:15 AM

I don't know either of you yet for some reason I tend to believe kemystery over horry_clutch...plz dont get meeeee.

kemystery 12-02-2007 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kemystery scammed me for 2k already...im in talks with bax/sheets to see course of action

[/ QUOTE ]

haha rofl sure dude, why didn't you just trade with Bax/Sheets again, and what in the [censored] are they going to do to help you if you really did get scammed, this ain't the PXF chatboard, I kind of wish I did have your money somehow and you really were getting sheets/bax after me so I could make up some funny ms paints

fellow posters,

this guy tried to use the sn of somebody I know and I think I outted him, I've obv never done a transfer with this guy before- please do yourselves a favor and don't do p2p transfers with ppl who have new reg. dates/low post counts/no credibility

Good Guys 1
Scammers 0