Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ugh i wish you couldnt sell T$ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438656)

EWS87 06-29-2007 03:27 AM

ugh i wish you couldnt sell T$

I just played my first ever $11 Double Shootout on Stars and won entry to the Sunday Million. The problem is my bankroll is only like $2,000 so this tournament would represent about 10% of my whole bankroll. Now if I couldn't sell the T$, I would just say well this will be fun, I cant get the money anyway so I might as well take a shot. Knowing I can trade the T$ in, I am having a hard time justifying playing the tournament. Also, since I'm probably dead money in the tournament, I'd let someone I know who has been pretty successful at tournaments (like 25K in live cashes at atlantic city, and a few online wins) play it and take a %. So I guess my two questions are:

1. What should I do?

and

2. What % should I be getting if I let someone play it and they do well?

cobrakai111 06-29-2007 03:30 AM

Re: ugh i wish you couldnt sell T$

I don't get why this question happens so often here? Why are people trying to satelitte into tournies they don't want to play. It seems pretty simple, if you need the money, take the money. If you want to gamble then gamble.

Hurrrr 06-29-2007 03:35 AM

I don't get why people don't just unregister and use the T$ to enter tournaments, since they obviously play tournaments.

EWS87 06-29-2007 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why people don't just unregister and use the T$ to enter tournaments, since they obviously play tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the really retarded aspect of the whole situation. I maybe play one or two tournaments a month. I have no idea what made me click this one and play it, it was starting as I looked at it so I just decided to play it. I guess I'll just cash it out. Sorry for asking a question cobrakai

BALLSDEEEP 06-29-2007 04:03 AM

Why dont you just use the T$ for the 1 or 2 tournaments a month you do play.

That Foreign Guy 06-29-2007 08:41 AM

Or play the sunday million and take a shot. It worked for Moneymaker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dcviperboy 06-29-2007 08:48 AM

Its not that hard. If you think you would be better off with 200 buks in the pocket, then do that. If you think your good enough to wade your way through 7000 donks and get (at least)400, then do that. If you have enough confidence to make it to the top 100 or so, your incresing your roll by >50%.

So, do you like to gambol????

yurk 06-29-2007 11:10 AM

I think you should play the million, in the past when i've won seats I justed used the T$ for smaller BI's but I regret not taking the shot

Mingdu 06-29-2007 11:15 AM

Quit being a nit and take the shot

kutuz_off 06-29-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quit being a nit and take the shot

[/ QUOTE ]

That, plus the title of the post reflects your true feelings -
i wish you couldnt sell T$ - so don't [censored] sell them.