Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   for the 2+2 ladies: men's clothes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519129)

diebitter 10-09-2007 01:32 PM

for the 2+2 ladies: men\'s clothes

Q: What outfits/clothes/uniforms or proffessions are most attractive to women, do you think?

pics if you want.

DanielleRB 10-09-2007 05:40 PM

Re: for the 2+2 ladies: men\'s clothes

It depends...classic woman answer, right!

Firefighters are uniformly considered high on the list I would say...

Then there would be women who prefer white collar or blue collar...

Interesting is that myself and many of my very successful women friends tend to find blue collar guys more attractive...the only reason I can summize is that I am not in need of someone to take care of me financially so I am more intrigued by a "manly man"...make sense?

I am married to a retired firefighter who is a stay at home dad now.

katyseagull 10-09-2007 05:42 PM

Welcome to the Lounge Danielle!

Blarg 10-09-2007 05:52 PM

I've definitely heard moans of praise regarding firefighters from women before. Well, I think we all know what our next Halloween costume is going to be now ...

You think I should maybe get one of those hats and wear it around town, like at the grocery store, or walking a borrowed dog at the park? Chicks like guys with dogs, right? So maybe ... a guy with a dog ... AND a fireman's hat ...

katyseagull 10-09-2007 06:00 PM

no hat, Blarg. Get a paramedic's uniform for Halloween [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (You will not need the dog.)

As for men's clothes that I like, I kind of like a guy in a really nice suit or an expensive sports jacket. Sexy.

MrWookie 10-09-2007 06:30 PM

I didn't think paramedics got nearly the love firemen did.

Conspire 10-09-2007 06:56 PM

There wasnt a paramedic or a fireman member of the village people.

SoloAJ 10-09-2007 07:31 PM

I never understood the fireman thing. I just always assumed it was because most firemen happen to be fit individuals that have decent bodies. I mean, I never hear about some attractive 50 year old overweight firefighter as being a commodity women desire.

I just have figured that the fireman attraction has to do with the correlation of "attractive guys in the suit" rather than "the suit makes a guy more attractive."

Am I wrong ladies?

MrWookie 10-09-2007 07:56 PM

I'm no lady, but I think it has to be some of both. It may not be the suit per se, but firemen are not only in great shape, they're also modern day Prince Charmings: rescuing damsels in distress is their job. I think some of that fantasy plays into it.

Blarg 10-09-2007 08:08 PM

I'd guess the courageous, gritty hero thing has something to do with it. Plus, being fit is no small thing. I'm sure plenty of ladies would like being thrown over the shoulder of the right guy.