Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Heads Up Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   I'm interested in doing some free coaching NL (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481379)

WutRUTryin2Hit 08-19-2007 02:52 PM

I\'m interested in doing some free coaching NL

Hi guys,

I am a winning HU sng and cash player (up to $220 sngs and I'm waaaaay up in Sklasnky bucks in $550s but my ROI is horrible in them, I've just played a few against megafish and been incredibly unlucky), I specialize in NLH but I've also done very well at omaha8b and I can hold my own in the other games. Lately I haven't been playing a ton and I feel kind of stagnant, and I don't think I'm really analyzing spots enough.

A little while ago I was playing a lot of non-HU sngs, and sort of coaching a friend while doing it, and I was killing those games. I wonder if the constant talk about them may have helped. Or maybe I was just running white hot, who knows, but I was thinking of doing some coaching if there's like a low limit player here who just wants to have someone look over some HHs or whatever, talk about hands on AIM, maybe do vids, whatever, just give me a PM and let me know. Maybe it'll help me out of this rut and help someone out who can't get over a certain hump too.

God I hope I don't somehow end up helping out someone who has no holes and is better than me haha.

cwar 08-19-2007 04:03 PM

Re: I\'m interested in doing some free coaching

Id love to look at some O8 stuff with you, cwar24 on AIM.

bbbushu 08-19-2007 04:20 PM

i pm'd - AIM: duppyhero

Kalledrengen 08-19-2007 04:37 PM

I also pm'ed, forgot to add AIM: Kalledrengen84

Mibbbbbbb.... 08-19-2007 05:39 PM

I sent a PM also. I'd be happy to do hand and overall strategy discussion with somebody.

TheSalche 08-19-2007 06:33 PM

PM coming, looking to get into .5/1 cash as soon as I build my bankroll. AIM: TheSalche

ChicagoRy 08-19-2007 06:55 PM

I'd suggest PMing your AIM names. I've left mine in a PS chat and on here once or twice and I've always gotten a few scamming IMs or general bs from people with bad intentions. At least be aware that it's a lot more likely since you've posted your AIM names, I'd hate to see one of you guys post an ugly story in the LC thread.

Sheetah 08-19-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd suggest PMing your AIM names. I've left mine in a PS chat and on here once or twice and I've always gotten a few scamming IMs or general bs from people with bad intentions. At least be aware that it's a lot more likely since you've posted your AIM names, I'd hate to see one of you guys post an ugly story in the LC thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, after posting my AIM here I've been contacted by a programmer looking for advice on how to make HU SNG bot !??

shipurstack 08-19-2007 07:21 PM

what limits cash do you play?

Nichomacheo 08-19-2007 07:34 PM

I like this idea too.

If also a successful HUSNG player and I wouldnt mind helping someone out with their game. It will definitely help my game too. If you're interested PM me some info about yourself/your game.