Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FULL tilt BANs ME (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537188)

IRIVERU 11-02-2007 08:04 PM

FULL tilt BANs ME

[censored] unreal garbage...my friend wins a tourney for 12k and cant transfer to his other account so he dumps the money to me and i transfer to his other account...both of us told full tilt were all friends and just trying to transfer cash and they close our [censored] accounts. [censored] bs

Paul B. 11-02-2007 08:13 PM

Re: FULL tilt BANs ME

lol

flyingmoose 11-02-2007 08:14 PM

Your friend couldn't cash out of the account he won the tournament with because...?

[Phill] 11-02-2007 08:18 PM

Chipdumping multiaccounting scum. Yeah, just what full tilt needed on their site.

MURK 11-02-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

spalding 11-02-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

yaaam1484 11-02-2007 08:29 PM

Wow, this made me think about life, how hard it sux to be dumb

inyourface 11-02-2007 08:29 PM

let it be a $12k lesson son

mocky 11-02-2007 08:33 PM

Haha........

Under dog 11-02-2007 08:37 PM

bet ya he wishes he didnt win now

apefish 11-02-2007 08:39 PM

This is a solid brag for Full Tilt.

Dakotasdad 11-02-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] unreal garbage...my friend wins a tourney for 12k and cant transfer to his other account so he dumps the money to me and i transfer to his other account...both of us told full tilt were all friends and just trying to transfer cash and they close our [censored] accounts. [censored] bs

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol cheater. Good job Tilt.

jman220 11-02-2007 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread brightened my day.

LucidDream 11-02-2007 08:51 PM

nh FTP

JokersAttack 11-02-2007 09:24 PM

[x] blatantly utilizing multiple accounts to transfer funds
[ ] i have potential
[x] telling FTP about it in a seemingly guilty, preemptive manner
[x] banned
[x] justice
[ ] i has a bucket
[x] llooollloololo chris ferguson just got $12,000

KexChoklad123 11-02-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They can only ban you for this if they suspect you before the event. If a transfer doesnt go through or if you write and ask them about it, you go in their system and booom. Players without a history with them can chipdump as they pls.

11-02-2007 10:43 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

11-02-2007 10:45 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

RikaKazak 11-02-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SimonBarSinister 11-02-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2696/koajjpgwu2.gif

grando 11-02-2007 11:37 PM

LMAO at contacting Police Authorities hahahah

PleasureGuy69 11-03-2007 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LMAO at contacting Police Authorities hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]
this is why PS is better than FTP. Erik Ryland, aren't you some lifelong railtard?

Arnold_O 11-03-2007 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]personally i think the poor guy got robbed. so what if he dumps the 12g's .

what really went on here? underage?

jman220 11-03-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]personally i think the poor guy got robbed. so what if he dumps the 12g's .

what really went on here? underage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or multi-accounting tourneys.

madmonk 11-03-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

xxeximusxx 11-03-2007 12:47 AM

lol, why couldn't the original person withdraw it by himself?

ILOVEGRIMSTARR 11-03-2007 01:00 AM

Jason at PS support is halarious. He's British too, sounds like Austin Powers. Had to talk to him on the phone about a month ago.

Bobo Fett 11-03-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So let's see here...your friend has multiple accounts, which is against the T&C's, chip dumps to you, again against the T&C's, and you're actually surprised when they close your accounts? Really??

Your village called...they're missing their idiot...

Losing all 11-03-2007 02:24 AM

First guy to ever admit all that in one of these threads, kudos.

poker345 11-03-2007 02:36 AM

why they have to lose their 12k?
it doesnt seem fair (if the situation is as he says) if they earn them on a right way.
the chip dumb is whole different and not a cheat and i think they didnt know it was wrong.

R*R 11-03-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this made me think about life, how hard it sux to be really [censored] dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

davidlong14 11-03-2007 12:10 PM

multi-accounting
chip-dumping
dummy transfers

hmmmmn ... wait 'til YOU get the IRS bill for the $12K ... then, it will be even funnier

Rek 11-03-2007 12:32 PM

Just goes to prove you don't need to be bright to win a tourney

Doom_Switch 11-03-2007 12:46 PM

Let's see...you could take them the court...wait they are completely unregulated and out of US jurisdiction.

I would recommend posting your situation on all poker forums so you get get some justice. Stories like this definitely give me second thoughts on depositing money on off-shore sites. Hopefully, it will discourage others from playing on the shady site. Good luck.

mute 11-03-2007 12:47 PM

cmon, this has to be a level.

imozyslow 11-03-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

^^ this is the only appropriate response imo

grouchie 11-03-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] unreal garbage...my friend wins a tourney for 12k and cant continue to break the rules so he dumps the money to me and i transfer to his other account...both of us are pretty much stupid idiots and deserve what we got. [censored] bs

[/ QUOTE ]

big emo pout bra, I feel you.

321Mike 11-03-2007 01:17 PM

Let me help you out IRIVERU.

The proper procedure for a "____ site stole my money" thread is:
1 - Post that the site took your money and insist you did nothing wrong.
2 - Complain that the worst part is that they won't give you the evidence that you did anything wrong.
3 - On page 2 of the thread you say something like, "I'm not even that concerned about my winnings. I just want my original deposit back."
4 - Somewhere around page 4 you admit there may have been some irregularities in the past with multiple accounts, but that is all done now.
5 - Once all your supporters have jumped ship you admit to the chip dumping.
6 - After Microbob gets in one last 5 paragraph blast you say, "Screw you 2+2. I'm never posting here again."
7 - Finally, you create a new account and continue to post in BBV4L.

Hope that helps.

Albino Lord 11-03-2007 02:08 PM

My gut reaction to this was: It is a joke post mocking all the other cheating fools who post cry-baby tales here.

Then going into the tank, I now believe that it is an honest post and the OP is really so darn stupid they don't realize what they did was wrong--on multiple levels.

I'm leaning to the latter.

Nairb 11-03-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me help you out IRIVERU.

The proper procedure for a "____ site stole my money" thread is:
1 - Post that the site took your money and insist you did nothing wrong.
2 - Complain that the worst part is that they won't give you the evidence that you did anything wrong.
3 - On page 2 of the thread you say something like, "I'm not even that concerned about my winnings. I just want my original deposit back."
4 - Somewhere around page 4 you admit there may have been some irregularities in the past with multiple accounts, but that is all done now.
5 - Once all your supporters have jumped ship you admit to the chip dumping.
6 - After Microbob gets in one last 5 paragraph blast you say, "Screw you 2+2. I'm never posting here again."
7 - Finally, you create a new account and continue to post in BBV4L.

Hope that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true!!