Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ****Official 2007 NY Mets NL East Champs Thread**** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366371)

BobOjedaFan 06-16-2007 05:36 PM

Re: ****Official 2007 NY Mets NL East Champs Thread****

[ QUOTE ]
Beltran, 0-6??? Great great player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew if Reyes did anything but hit a homerun the game would be over. Beltran's shittiness has been overlooked this year because of Delgado.

Cortz 06-16-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tom glavine is so bad my god SDsghdfhfdj

btw how pathetic are the yankees, the mets have stolen like 22 bases so far in the series

[/ QUOTE ]

Go away Red Sox Fan

[/ QUOTE ]

what r u talking about

fake long island, ur not even part of the city get out

[/ QUOTE ]

No I'm from that part of the city where people don't get stabbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Manhatten, The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn = the city aka the real fans

Long island = wannabes

obv u never venture outside of long island if the stereotype u come up with is stabbed

[/ QUOTE ]

So becuase I live in North Jersey I'm not a real fan? I'd like to argue that.

[/ QUOTE ]

NEW JERSEY IS BETTER THEN LONG ISLAND, so that comment doesnt apply to u

its ok though ur state jus dont have a team,,zike jk ( jus dislike long islanders...nothing against new jersey nor did my comment mean any ill feelings towards any new jersey sports fans.

VarlosZ 06-16-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tom glavine is so bad my god SDsghdfhfdj

btw how pathetic are the yankees, the mets have stolen like 22 bases so far in the series

[/ QUOTE ]

Go away Red Sox Fan

[/ QUOTE ]

what r u talking about

fake long island, ur not even part of the city get out

[/ QUOTE ]

No I'm from that part of the city where people don't get stabbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Manhatten, The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn = the city aka the real fans

Long island = wannabes

obv u never venture outside of long island if the stereotype u come up with is stabbed

[/ QUOTE ]

So becuase I live in North Jersey I'm not a real fan? I'd like to argue that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, New Yorkers don't hate the North Jersey fans -- you're holding the Jets and Giants hostage, so we have to be nice to you. It's just the Long Islanders that bug us.

(j/k Bob. Mostly, anyway.)

VarlosZ 06-16-2007 06:02 PM

As an aside: I think this new lineup (Reyes-Beltran-Wright) has a good chance to stick, what with Willie's known affection for speed at the top. If so, thank [censored] God. Any lineup that doesnt have those three leading off in some order is insane.

BobOjedaFan 06-16-2007 06:11 PM

I venture into NYC many many times a year. I've actually never had any trouble. I am merely responding to the troll who started bahsing Long Island. I cam a lot closer to getting stabbed in Junior High School then I ever did in NYC.

Cortz 06-16-2007 06:20 PM

lets all say 1 player is highly overrated because of 1 bad day...gg logic

BobOjedaFan 06-16-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are refferring to Glavine try 4 1/2 bad SEASONS
If you are reffering to Beltran try this ENTIRE SEASON
If you are reffering to Delgado, you're an idiot.

We didn't say over-rated either we just said these people aren't doing well. Obviously Glavine/Delgado have had tremendous careers.

Cortz 06-16-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We didn't say over-rated either we just said these people aren't doing well. Obviously Glavine/Delgado have had tremendous careers.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont care much for glavine i never liked him

beltran i hope ur joking, last year he had mvp type numbers. This year he started ON FIRE front runner for the mvp award and has cooled down as of late, the mans not allowed to have a slump i guess. He still has better numbers then quite a few players btw.

wasnt referring to delgado at all, sure he has had his ups and downs this season but he had those 2 weeks where he ripped everythinggggggg even though willie kinda dissed him in the papers today about his wild swings last night he has been consistent throughout his career and its only a matter of time before he gets back on track

i was referring to beltran who is just an amazing player and a very valueable asset to the team as he is also WELL ABOVE average defensively

BobOjedaFan 06-16-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont care much for glavine i never liked him

beltran i hope ur joking, last year he had mvp type numbers. This year he started ON FIRE front runner for the mvp award and has cooled down as of late, the mans not allowed to have a slump i guess. He still has better numbers then quite a few players btw.

wasnt referring to delgado at all, sure he has had his ups and downs this season but he had those 2 weeks where he ripped everythinggggggg even though willie kinda dissed him in the papers today about his wild swings last night he has been consistent throughout his career and its only a matter of time before he gets back on track

i was referring to beltran who is just an amazing player and a very valueable asset to the team as he is also WELL ABOVE average defensively

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now what we need is CLUTCH hits. HITs WITH RISP. Beltran has been pathetic in meanigful spots I can't think of 1 big hit hes had this year. Reyes is the only guy who hits in big spots. LoDuca also has to go back to the 2 hole. I don't understand the lineup right now.

owsley 06-16-2007 07:19 PM

haha at all the mets fans on tilt.

btw what do you guys think of the matchup for tmw?