Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   CYOA: Toria-ran Keep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366418)

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 04:44 PM

Re: CYOA: Toria-ran Keep

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

have you suspected me at all before this chuckles? i am actually quite shocked at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked you think I am a villager at this moment. I don't see what I have done that is so villagery. Though I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's pretty villagery

Mark_K 03-28-2007 04:45 PM

Damn, now there's an event.

This would have been even more entertaining if the Frog and Shortline weren't silenced. They're both in the other group. lol....

DustinG 03-28-2007 04:47 PM

Still waking up- this size field is much better for me. I've gotten heat this game for not posting as much- but I never got into D1 before the vowels happened, and dmk started questioning me D2 before I even woke up.

The only person I'm sure about here is LC- Mets go back and look at the turbo last night where I called LC a villager after D1 (sorry for getting you lynched)

Mets
Luckay
Mark
MDD also I think are all good

I'm meh on everyone else.
I don't put a lot of stock into what Kbar said earlier becauses chuckles does that too.

I find Bluff to be perma-wolfy and Madtown I haven't learned to read yet. Kumu I've never played with. IY is untouchable until Sighting is cleared up imo.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

have you suspected me at all before this chuckles? i am actually quite shocked at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked you think I am a villager at this moment. I don't see what I have done that is so villagery. Though I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

still from my day 1 reads. I got to the thread in the afternoon, wrote notes on everyone and have adjusted accordingly. You have done nothing to make me think you are a wolf, and your interaction with durron convince me you are both villagers.

DustinG 03-28-2007 04:49 PM

I like what Soah said about Chuckles- wolf-Chuckles exudes prickly thorns and village-Chuckles seems warm and fuzzy.

traz 03-28-2007 04:50 PM

This actually turns out to be awesome then. We lynch kbar and the otherside hopefully lynches sighing or nez, and we go wolf/wolf

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 04:50 PM

Also, doesn't Kumu only posting 13 times so far make kumu a likely wolf?

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only person I'm sure about here is LC- Mets go back and look at the turbo last night where I called LC a villager after D1 (sorry for getting you lynched)

Mets
Luckay
Mark
MDD also I think are all good

[/ QUOTE ]

dustin to clarify -- this means that you think lastchance is village ans the rest on that list are too?

traz 03-28-2007 04:51 PM

vote kbar

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, doesn't Kumu only posting 13 times so far make kumu a likely wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

this you may be right on. I am never good at feeling someone is a wolf just because they are afk ... but it is often the case.