Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** Official 07 AZ Cardinals probably will disappoint yet again *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493076)

MyTurn2Raise 09-04-2007 03:41 PM

Re: *** Official 07 AZ Cardinals probably will disappoint yet again **

GO CARDS!!!!

I'm expecting them to find innovative ways to screw it all up again. OH well

SL__72 09-04-2007 03:48 PM

Neither, it just means that you are very negative. The fact that you are ready to write off the whole new staff and a 1st round pick after four preseason games is hilarious.

Wondercall 09-04-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Neither, it just means that you are very negative. The fact that you are ready to write off the whole new staff and a 1st round pick after four preseason games is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

The staff and the first rounder don't change the fact that we essentially have the same team as last year.

MyTurn2Raise 09-04-2007 03:55 PM

is it that hard to bring in quality o-linemne?

kolotoure 09-04-2007 03:58 PM

matt is so dreamy

SL__72 09-04-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The staff and the first rounder don't change the fact that we essentially have the same team as last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

4/5 of the offensive line is new (I'm including Latui as new since he didn't play much last year). Leinart is much more experienced.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about his W/L prediction, I was talking about the "Levi might be a bust" comment and draft stuff.

gusmahler 09-04-2007 04:30 PM

Re: *** Official 07 AZ Cardinals probably will disappoint yet again ***

[ QUOTE ]
Our QB would best be described by young girls as "dreamy"

[/ QUOTE ]
He's also been described as the best under 25 QB in the NFL.

[ QUOTE ]
Edge dedicated himself...took out the gold teeth

[/ QUOTE ]Really cool Yahoo article also says that many scouts believe he hasn't lost anything since his Indy days.

[ QUOTE ]
How many games do the Cards win this year?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll make the exact same prediction I make every year: Cards win 10 games this year.

hoyasnaxa 09-04-2007 05:00 PM

Ill believe it when I see it. If all of you when to crown them, then crown their asses. Last year they were exactly who we thought they were, and we let them off the hook.

MyTurn2Raise 09-04-2007 05:34 PM

CARDS TO THE SUPER BOWL

hey...it's the NFC, it's not that far-fetched

DesertCat 09-04-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not writing off the staff, on the contrary I'm very happy with wisenhunt. I just think Rod Graves is over his head and no coach can win in the NFL without talent. I hope Brown turns out but he sure started slow. You notice I said "may".

And how can a Cards fan not be negative with this ownership? My father in law offered to buy us season fix last year and I could not do it to him. I am glad that "i'm smarter than you" Denny Green is gone.