Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   ATo unraised pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440228)

JJack 07-01-2007 09:05 AM

ATo unraised pot

v: 29.5/14.3/1.15/river AF 2.40 - 119 hands

0.15/0.30 Fixed-Limit Hold'em <font color="blue">(10 handed)</font>
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls, <font color="grey">UTG+1 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="grey">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls, <font color="grey">2 folds</font>, BB checks.

Flop: (5.47 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="grey">BB folds</font>, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (6.73 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="red">UTG bets</font>, <font color="grey">2 folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

River: (10.73 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">UTG bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 14.73 BB

I have played this hand very aggresive becouse V have huge PFR=14.3 so i predict that if he has medium Aces he would be raise PF.
If he would be passive player i probably play this the same (especially at turn when i have probably best set).

Whould you play this hand the same?

b1grich 07-01-2007 09:13 AM

Re: ATo unraised pot

standard preflop
standard flop
standard turn
standard river

infinity235 07-01-2007 09:13 AM

Yes. 14.3 PFR means he doesnt have a hand better than yours. take this to valuetown.

Xhad 07-01-2007 09:27 AM

119 isn't a huge sample size; I could easily have that PFR over that many hands. And he wins if he hit his kicker with say A5s. That said donk/call donk/call donk probably isn't a boat and AK was beating you already so the river changed nothing. I think this is ok.

bennyhana 07-01-2007 11:20 AM

I almost want to raise this preflop to buy the button, but you obviously didn't have to do that. The rest looks sexy.

marchron 07-01-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have played this hand very aggresive becouse V have huge PFR=14.3 so i predict that if he has medium Aces he would be raise PF.
If he would be passive player i probably play this the same (especially at turn when i have probably best set).

[/ QUOTE ]
The first is true, the second is not. You almost certainly have the best three-of-a-kind hand, but if someone started with a pair and flopped a set (a "set" is not the same as "trips"), they now have a full house and you're behind, but you do have a seven-out redraw.

JJack 07-02-2007 03:57 AM

Its why I would just call down after 3bet turn i think (If opponent is passive or not).