Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

Thebram 01-16-2007 12:04 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

xorbie,
you say 'this game rocks hard', then you go ahead an blow your vote load right away?

no time to savor the moment?

valenzuela 01-16-2007 12:04 PM

valenzuela , can I edit post in long games?

Nicholasp27 01-16-2007 12:04 PM

***Question***

How are the final votes tallied with regards to power roles, vote buyers, etc?

The public votes are first taken into consideration, so if Ying/Yang voted the same way, then they will each have 2.5 votes; if the entire voting bloc voted the same way, they will each have 2 votes. Then the bakers' actions are performed, if any. If the baker's give a cupcake to the same rand() person, then coinflip to determine which cupcake the person liked best, and thus who gets that person's vote. Then vote-buyers' actions occur, so if they move ying, it could be worth 2.5 votes. Of course, the dictator stops all of this and just takes over.

Cupcakes sound yummy!

Yes, yes they are. For each day that a baker uses a cupcake, I will eat an actual cupcake. So use that power often!

traz 01-16-2007 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
valenzuela , can I edit post in long games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't do this, I don't know if its a vote or support

Nicholasp27 01-16-2007 12:11 PM

***mod***

no editing posts in ww games

also, please either 'support player' or 'vote player'...do not just state player name

remember, u only get to vote ONCE per day...no changing it...

valenzuela 01-16-2007 12:12 PM

i vote for me, it just that I pressed quote instead of bold.

traz 01-16-2007 12:12 PM

Also, before anyone else votes (haha <3 xorbie)...we should choose the top 3 vote getters, make sure they have enough votes so that fancy-wolf play can't take place, and then put votes on as many other ppl as possible

xorbie 01-16-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
xorbie,
you say 'this game rocks hard', then you go ahead an blow your vote load right away?

no time to savor the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

of all the people on the list, traz is one of the few id actually want on the council. i dont know what all you retarts are doing voting yourself, it just allows the wolves to control the voting and get themselves on.

traz 01-16-2007 12:13 PM

Actually, maybe not, because if we eliminate some wolves/stupid ppl from voting eligibility, then at least the baddies can't move the votes to them. I don't care either way i guess

valenzuela 01-16-2007 12:15 PM

ok lets make it official.

I vote for valenzuela