Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   considering not being head mod of OOT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525449)

NT! 10-17-2007 11:34 PM

considering not being head mod of OOT

guys,

i have been wicked busy and am starting to feel like perhaps it's time for me to take a back seat as OOT mod to someone else, be it a current mod or someone new.

a big part of me wants to wait until the software switch and help make sure the transition goes well. another part of me is getting his ass kicked right now and is dead tired.

i would like to continue being a mod of OOT. i really only anticipate being super busy for the next two months or so, it may be that all i need is a little extra help until then.

daryn, nick, can you chime in here? sometimes i don't get the sense that other people are cleaning up crap threads, but it's hard to tell because i may just not see them before you get to them. i'd like to hear you guys' thoughts in general.

tuq 10-17-2007 11:45 PM

Re: considering not being head mod of OOT

NT!,

Off-topic, but pretty please let the Sox come back in this series. An Indians-Rockies WS pretty much makes me want to commit Harry Caray.

NT! 10-18-2007 12:43 AM

o sry let me get right on that

daryn 10-18-2007 12:05 PM

yeah i do a ton of locking, deleting, some temp banning here and there. i'm just not that vocal about it unless someone starts bitching. i do have a slightly different vision than you, mostly the same but slightly different, so there are probably some threads you would instalock that i would let play out. other than that there's not much difference.

NT! 10-18-2007 04:06 PM

that's cool by me

i would be happy to hear about it when you have a differing opinion, i tend more to the hardass side of things and i'm aware of that.

daryn 10-18-2007 06:12 PM

yeah they haven't been big issues at all or i would have prob. brought something up, but i agree w/ how you run/ran things in general. next time it comes up i'll let ya know. do you have aim or anything gay like that? my name is nojiggity

NT! 10-19-2007 03:13 AM

i haven't been on AIM in forever but my nick (not sure if it is even good anymore) is nothumb83

if i did decide to step back a bit what do people think is the best course of action?

Dynasty 10-19-2007 05:04 AM

Just step back. We don't need a gameplan for it.

If you think you'll be off the site a lot and it would impact OOT, then reccomend an additional mod.

Gildwulf 10-19-2007 09:23 AM

NT but who is going to be the evil posterboy that will rally the hungry masses of bbv4l together?

daryn 10-19-2007 12:18 PM

well i'm on a lot.. but it's not like i have a job during the day where i'm on 2p2 for 8 hours at a time. maybe we need another mod. maybe me and nick and yeti can just pick up the slack. i'm not really against having extra help.