Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

BluffBlank 04-13-2007 09:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Woot, I was going to have to go on life tilt if the corruptible won. Way to pull through team!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

:-(

Jeremy517 04-13-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GREAT JOB GETTHERE1TIME AND VORACIOUSREADER

A lot of you have no idea how hard they worked on this game, but I would have to say that this is arguably the most difficult game run on pog yet.

THANK YOU GUYS

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. With all the power roles getting different choices every night, there was a ton to do. And then there was the whole quitting-seer thing...

Everything was run great.

HerbieGRD 04-13-2007 09:37 PM

This game looked so awesome - I am so disappointed I couldn't play in it. Great job VR and GT1T and nice one village

Zurvan 04-13-2007 09:42 PM

We almost had an LOL village. I was within seconds of using my vote advantage on FCBL the night traz was lynched the first time. I decided <u>after writing the PM</u> not to send it.

In retrospect, my best ww decision of the game.

Good job at the end Bluff, but you really didn't have much of a chance. I'm voting boiler there about never, and there were two power villagers that could confirm each other. That's a tough spot.

Zurvan 04-13-2007 09:42 PM

And yeah, good job GT &amp; VR. I wouldn't ever undertake something like this. I'm impressed with how detailed it was.

Voj 04-13-2007 09:45 PM

Great j-b m-ds !

FCBLComish 04-13-2007 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And yeah, good job GT &amp; VR. I wouldn't ever undertake something like this. I'm impressed with how detailed it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take the opposite side. When you run #2, I would like to Co-Mod with you guys.

sighing 04-13-2007 09:59 PM

Btw, the reason bram wasn't killed is that traz used a power on him early, which made him peek as a wolf, if someone peeked him.

So he was pretty much left alive as a trap... for himself. (bonk in forehead) Didn't work out so well there.

KyrosMother 04-13-2007 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, the reason bram wasn't killed is that traz used a power on him early, which made him peek as a wolf, if someone peeked him.

So he was pretty much left alive as a trap... for himself. (bonk in forehead) Didn't work out so well there.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - that is pretty funny....

traz 04-13-2007 10:04 PM

I can't believe I used that power on bram, makes me so mad