Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Neteller is giving in... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=240015)

jmillerdls 10-19-2006 04:53 AM

Neteller is giving in...

There is a post about it in the Legislation forum...Neteller says they will comply with the law. They haven't done anything yet, but they have said that they will.

Bad...bad news. Everyone says that something will come in and take its place, but a lot of those people were also saying that Party wouldn't block US players. Seems like horrible horrible news to me.

Oski 10-19-2006 10:23 AM

Re: Neteller is giving in...

[ QUOTE ]
There is a post about it in the Legislation forum...Neteller says they will comply with the law. They haven't done anything yet, but they have said that they will.

Bad...bad news. Everyone says that something will come in and take its place, but a lot of those people were also saying that Party wouldn't block US players. Seems like horrible horrible news to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yawn. Four years ago, the sky was falling when Pay Pal stopped servicing gambling sites. I had never heard of Neteller up till then.

antistuff 10-19-2006 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Bad...bad news. Everyone says that something will come in and take its place, but a lot of those people were also saying that Party wouldn't block US players.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no correlation.

WolfElder 10-19-2006 10:52 AM

Thats not saying they are changing anything currently. Isnt it just saying they may have to change at some point in the future?

Brice 10-19-2006 10:54 AM

Neteller grossed some major income off poker. They will milk it for as long as they can. A private company will then come in and make that $$$.

scorer 10-19-2006 10:56 AM

no worries

jmillerdls 10-19-2006 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no worries

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, no worries...The bill will never pass.

Yeah, no worries...the bill doesn't do anything, it will have no impact.

yeah, no worries...Party makes WAY too much off American players...they aren't just going to stop letting them play, at least not anytime soon. They will figure a way around it.

Wait, what are we talking about?

Dunkman 10-19-2006 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no worries

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, no worries...The bill will never pass.

Yeah, no worries...the bill doesn't do anything, it will have no impact.

yeah, no worries...Party makes WAY too much off American players...they aren't just going to stop letting them play, at least not anytime soon. They will figure a way around it.

Wait, what are we talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you actually have something constructive to add, or are you just going around trolling every thread on 2p2 about Neteller and online poker being banned?

Harv72b 10-19-2006 11:05 AM

I live in Maryland. I've never been able to use Neteller. Despite this crippling handicap, I've still somehow managed to play poker online.

CaptHomer 10-19-2006 11:11 AM

All the sites have to do is create a deal with a bank to allow US customers to easily create an account with that bank. The law doesn't stop bank to bank transfers, just banks to gambling sites.