Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   How can I not procrastinate in school work? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555621)

Ojeda1699 11-27-2007 02:56 PM

How can I not procrastinate in school work?

This semester I have saved all my school stuff for last moment. Everytime weekend comes I say Im gonna do my stuff early. I have said this the past 5 weeks, and have ended up barely using weekends, and when I do its on sundays.

When I get out of school I always find other things to do than do school work first and wait till the last day. I have a big Calc test and dont know Im gonna study for it , with only 2 days. If I studied for 10 hours for it today and tommorow, I should be fine. But I get so tired from having my college team practice, etc.

Advice. whats the best way to get in the habit of doing things early in college?

JackInDaCrak 11-27-2007 03:05 PM

Re: How can I not procrastinate in school work?

Just [censored] do it. Jesus, what is the deal with this scourge of procrastinator threads?

JackInDaCrak 11-27-2007 03:06 PM

Seriously, you're not unique in that you'd rather hang out with friends, get drunk, watch TV, or sleep than do your homework. It's not a problem that only you have.

Make yourself a schedule, force yourself to do it. Nobody is smart enough to get excellent grades in college without some hard work.

LonesomeFugitive 11-27-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just [censored] do it. Jesus, what is the deal with this scourge of procrastinator threads?

[/ QUOTE ]
procrastination is a disease. 10 years from now we will look back and say "that guy was sick." Now it is considered lazyness, years from now it will be considered a disease (which it is)

JackInDaCrak 11-27-2007 03:09 PM

[censored].

Ganjasaurus Rex 11-27-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
procrastination is a disease. 10 years from now we will look back and say "that guy was sick." Now it is considered lazyness, years from now it will be considered a disease (which it is)

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the laughs.

EvilSteve 11-27-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The main cause of procrastinator threads is that chronic procrastinators tend to write threads when they should be doing something else.

qdmcg 11-27-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, you're not unique in that you'd rather hang out with friends, get drunk, watch TV, or sleep than do your homework. It's not a problem that only you have.

Make yourself a schedule, force yourself to do it. Nobody is smart enough to get excellent grades in college without some hard work.

[/ QUOTE ]

woowowowo good response QFT

recondite7 11-27-2007 04:26 PM

unplug your internet for 2-3 hours a day(everyday) to study and cancel cable. You'll be amazed what this will do.

xSCWx 11-27-2007 04:31 PM

Just don't study and let destiny decide.