Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Iron_Yuppie 03-26-2007 10:20 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
iron_yuppie

[if you want to know why, turn to page 72.]
[if you already know why, turn to page 60.]
[if you want to revenge vote, die in a fire and turn to page 18.]

[/ QUOTE ]

My revenge will take the form of something far more substantial than a vote, good sir.

Nez477 03-26-2007 10:20 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Nez,

The plan is horrible. Restricting the Fortuneteller and Apprentice is horrible.

They should have free reign over their abilities. They know better than we do about their own practice.

How do we know The Fortuneteller hasn't already seen the true intentions of the 4 comrades listed by LuckayLuck?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough... but one note that I'd like to point out.

LUCKAY: You were very on for parts of ASXI. Seriously, Your thought process, your conclusions based on that process, et cetera, were really fun to read since I knew what was going on as the dead seer or whatever. You need to realize that you can be good at this game but when you start posting like crazy it makes it REALLY hard to grab the good out of the whole.

So keep this in mind, please, as you play this game. I didn't vote in that poll, but if I did I would've asked you to post less, but post well. You really can be of benefit when you slow down.

Back to subject, the more I think about it, the less it seems to make sense to put certain lists out for the apprentice, who barely gets peeks, to peek or not peek. I mean the chances of them happening to peek the same person and both be alive by the apprentice's second peek (whenver it is) would be pretty slim I would think.

dmk 03-26-2007 10:20 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
All,

I hereby declare that this be the end of any and all discussion regarding who The Fortuneteller and The Apprentice should target and the strategy therein.

The arguments have been made again and again. We all know the risks and benefits associated with both options. There is no need to discuss further. I trust those who have the ability will choose wisely and standby any decision they make.

LuckayLuck 03-26-2007 10:23 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I hereby declare that this be the end of any and all discussion regarding who The Fortuneteller and The Apprentice should target and the strategy therein.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.
[ QUOTE ]
So keep this in mind, please, as you play this game. I didn't vote in that poll, but if I did I would've asked you to post less, but post well. You really can be of benefit when you slow down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

wdcbooks 03-26-2007 10:24 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay is probably a villager. Many of the people voting for him are probably wolves.

Sighing because he should know better.

LuckayLuck 03-26-2007 10:38 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Holy cow. I just realized that the saboteur (this is a rule change, which is why I didn't catch it)
[ QUOTE ]
He receives the event choices the night before, and must set his trap on one of them before the thread opens.


[/ QUOTE ]
<u>The Saboteur will put his trap on Page 8. I know that it will be the most popular opinion. Let's vote for Page 5. Turn back and join the main band.</u>
Why will he place the trap on page 8? Because page 8 looks like the best option. It does not matter how bad the choice of page 5 looks; what matters is that we avoid the saboteur's trap. The saboteur's trap is on page 8. I'm &gt;50% sure of it. Please vote for page 5 today.

Voj 03-26-2007 10:42 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
BTW, I strongly suspect anyone trying to influence village decision to be the Saboteur.
So far, dmk and KyrosMother did it. KyrosMother posted only once, so there's no strong read ; but dmk sounds already very wolfy to me..

Lynch dmk

econophile 03-26-2007 10:42 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
i wonder, Luckay... who's a villlager today?

[/ QUOTE ]

that'd be me, 100%

dmk 03-26-2007 10:44 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay,

We've already established that this is simply a leveling exercise. The Saboteur could just have easily thought to himself "The Band will probably decide that I would be least likely to set a trap on the path heading back to the Main Band. Therefore, they are more likely to choose that option and that is where I should place my trap."

Again, we are mercenaries. We must march on.

Nez477 03-26-2007 10:45 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Is it just me, or does Voj actually sound... villagery?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.