Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-06-2007 12:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark

<font color="white"> I don't know what else I can say. I will be happy to answer any questions, or jump through any hoops to prove my villager status. Let me know what it is I need to do. </font>

Boiler_bd 04-06-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> With the village fixed on lynching unknowns the godfather needs to be peeked asap. Also when you came out traz said there was no way the godfather wasn't peeked.

I haven't seen villager traz yet in this game, and some games it is really obvious he is a villager. I could almost go traz then fcbl, but that's playing with fire a bit. I also think many of the peeks look villagery thus far, and traz is far and away the best choice of the bunch. </font>

Mark_K 04-06-2007 12:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Hi guys,

I'm just a villager but I don't really have a problem with the vote today. Unknowns need to get resolved.


Edit: fixed color
</font>

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 01:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***GROUP DAY EVENT***

The men eating dinner below are here to set an ambush for your party. They had not counted on you making such good time. How will you deal with them?

page 267 - Rush downstairs and attack them. There's only 4 of them and you are many.
page 275 - Pass them by and leave. They'll be looking for your troop back from where you came, not ahead.

still post in white until the day evnt results are in. Deadline at 5

***GROUP DAY EVENT***

KyrosMother 04-06-2007 04:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> OK - I am here in Virginia. I will be around until about 4:45 and then heading out. Probably not back before nightfall.

Is anyone else wondering why theBram is still alive. If there is another seer and this is a replay of 007, I may just kill myself. I trust seers to know what they are doing...but this is making me a wee bit uncomfortable. I just can't imagine he would have given up FMX the way he did, though. He would have had to plan to do it since Day 1.

Anyway, assuming theBram is the seer and they let him live, he can peek the remaining person (Mark/FCBL) tonight.

</font>

KyrosMother 04-06-2007 04:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark

<font color="white"> I really think he is the better choice today. I will really try to check in again before nightfall, but no promises.

Just reviewed the other posts again. The only other thing I would add is I do agree with theBram that, if he dies, and the apprentice and the bard know each other, can communicate, and prove themeselves, then they should not role reveal unless they are near lynch. Other than potentially one more peek - their value as roles they can prove far outweigh anything esle.

We need the wolves to help eliminate some GF suspects, as well as have the potential of missing on the CV for a long as possible.

Oh...and Mets, I laughed :-).



</font>

KyrosMother 04-06-2007 04:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> OK - I also just noticed Jeremy's vote. Although I really like Traz as an evil....I think voting him today is rather suspect....

</font>

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 06:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS***

You storm down the steps and attack the men sitting at the table. They don't even have time to retrieve their blades. There is no mercy for the enemy. You efficiently remove the enemy soldier's heads from their bodies and proceed to search the area. It looks like they've been holed up here for a while. There are barrels of salted pork and water lining the walls. You search the bodies to see if there's anything of use. It appears that one of these men proficient in the arcane arts. He has what looks like a magical medallion around what's left of his neck. The mystic of your group approaches the corpse and lifts the medallion of from him.

Every magical item retains a little piece of its owner. It's almost as if it listens to everything around it. If we all concentrate we may be able to learn something from the enemy.


<u>GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS</u><font color="red"> If everyone focuses their energy you may find something out about the enemy. When the poll closes you will find the answer.</font>

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The convertible villager is alive. He may or may not have been turned.

KyrosMother 04-06-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Because it is now snowing in Virginia too, I am back for nightfall. Given the voting above, I think we have to assume we have 2 evils still alive. What I would like to know is what <u>villager</u> thought voting the third option could possibly be better than the first???

Regardless, I would say that there are two evils left as of the moment, unless someone can convince me that 2 villagers could have possibly thought it was in our best interst to vote option 3.....
</font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.