Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Party Regs Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477555)

Jay Riall 09-05-2007 10:46 AM

Re: Party Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I really just don't like how you make yourself sound like a regcrushing maniac, bc ur not. But show me hands were you simply dominate all those bad regulars.

[/ QUOTE ]

See the AQ hand I posted yesterday where he gets it allin nearly drawing dead with his top set.

Jay Riall 09-05-2007 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you [censored] get this thread locked, i'm finding out where each of you live.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to pester Orange all the time to open a new Party regs thread. Now I realise how hard these threads blow.

traz 09-05-2007 10:49 AM

uhh, well maybe you should stop coming in and talking about how you're the best player on party?

This thread is fun for random party banter and discussing other party players, so wtf, just leave it at that

iunno, just sayin.

Jay Riall 09-05-2007 10:52 AM

This is a bs thread - hence I post my bs here. Also, most of it seems to be people giving a load of lurkers a lot of good info on Party players.

Michaelson 09-05-2007 11:01 AM

there's hardly any good strat info in this thread. It's my cheese thread, leave it be.

FoldEqu1ty 09-05-2007 11:45 AM

Wow you guys are crazy

Jay has 12,000 posts, which makes him around 6x better then me, and 200x better than CSKJ. You better check yourself, boy!

Jay Riall 09-05-2007 11:52 AM

Exactly! Aba has like 2k posts! What a n00b!

gball 09-05-2007 11:52 AM

I have under 100 posts, so I could be considered as a lurker yes? I haven't got a lot of good info on party players as of yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

gball 09-05-2007 12:00 PM

Also, wtf, noone is gonna bust your roll if they find out some aspects of your play at these stakes. If they have the determination of lurking these threads and seeking for some random bits of information on some regular's play and actually being able to use it to their advantage, they could've already done the exact same thing and prolly even more effectively by examining the play of the player in question in PT or HM. And not to mention that if they were dedicated and skillful enough to do that, they wouldn't be playing these stakes anymore anyway.

Michaelson 09-05-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, wtf, noone is gonna bust your roll if they find out some aspects of your play at these stakes. If they have the determination of lurking these threads and seeking for some random bits of information on some regular's play and actually being able to use it to their advantage, they could've already done the exact same thing and prolly even more effectively by examining the play of the player in question in PT or HM. And not to mention that if they were dedicated and skillful enough to do that, they wouldn't be playing these stakes anymore anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ a lurker trying to get a reg to out himself.