Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   brazs post (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369979)

Dids 04-02-2007 01:36 PM

Re: brazs post

Nick,

I think it's specifically "shut the [censored] up already then die". That's the part I would consider ban worthy.

btw- Braz might be a troll, but he's far from dumb. He's actually a pretty sharp interesting guy.

nation 04-02-2007 05:30 PM

braz may be cool but that op is just stupid. i don't mind seeing him banned for a bit.

also really weird that he has no user notes despite his history and he returned after being permabanned.

and no dids i'm not accusing you.

*TT* 04-02-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
braz may be cool but that op is just stupid. i don't mind seeing him banned for a bit.

also really weird that he has no user notes despite his history and he returned after being permabanned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this thread interesting, I never knew Brazilio had trollish tenancies until recently, and I thought it was something personal against me rather than blanket internet rage issues. I thought everyone liked this guy and that I was just being oversensitive; I guess it wasn't just me with this opinion after all.

Dids 04-02-2007 06:38 PM

A lot of people do like braz, because he's funny and while he likes to toss around some crass insults, does it in a pretty amusing way. There's a sophistication to his posts that other equally bombastic posters lack.

IIRC when braz was permabanned, that was before we were using the notes as often as we did. Far more likely somebody just didn't note it.

I still maintain that the OP was hilarious. Perhaps not appropriate for the type of board 2p2 wants to run, but damn funny.

nation 04-02-2007 06:43 PM

dids,

his comment about her pathetic parenting making him the "men" he is today was funny. the op was cruel, and not really funny at all.

Dids 04-02-2007 06:47 PM

FAT PEOPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THEIR PENIS IS FUNNY.

FAT PEOPLE ARE FUNNY.

BEING MEAN IS FUNNY.

I feel like I am pretty much an expert on fat jokes, and that was a damn good fat joke.

Moreover the way Braz executed the thread was fantastic.

nation 04-02-2007 07:01 PM

Man you always claim to be sooo unbiased, but you're playing favorites here because you talk to Braz in irc. that wasn't funny at all it was just stupid, and it wasnt a funny fat joke. he was just trying to make gobboboy feel like a piece of crap.

Dids 04-02-2007 07:03 PM

" he was just trying to make gobboboy feel like a piece of crap"

Where is it written that this can't be funny?

nation 04-02-2007 07:09 PM

In the "how not to be a prick" book.

El Diablo 04-02-2007 08:10 PM

nation,

Obv it was mean, but I also think a garden variety fat joke is pretty tame compared to other stuff that is standard in BBV.