Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Should the tape of Steve Irwin's death be released to the news media? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=203957)

Borodog 09-04-2006 03:50 PM

Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news media?

I have to admit to a sick fascination and a desire to see the film of the incident. I understand that the public has no "right" to see the tape, and that the owners of the tape should be able to do whatever they want with it, and that the family has the right to request they not distribute it.

The question is, am I the only sick [censored] that wants to see it, and do you think it will make its way out regardless of what the decision is?

By-Tor 09-04-2006 03:51 PM

Re: Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news med

Yeah, we really needed a fourth dead croc dude thread...

Borodog 09-04-2006 03:56 PM

I'm fairly certain that the video tape of you being killed should be released on the internet.

AllinDan 09-04-2006 04:00 PM

yes I want to see it, no I don't really think it should be released.

hedxcold 09-04-2006 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm fairly certain that the video tape of you being killed should be released on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]
i always wondered why this was a big deal to people or their familys. i wouldn't care if the video of me being killed was on the internet, and don't know why other people would care.

-Skeme- 09-04-2006 04:04 PM

Didn't this subject come up with him before? I thought he'd always said he wants it to be shown.

Borodog 09-04-2006 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i always wondered why this was a big deal to people or their familys. i wouldn't care if the video of me being killed was on the internet, and don't know why other people would care.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not something you can defend logically, but I can certainly understand the idea of not wanting the grisly death of a loved one to become what is basically entertainment.

Borodog 09-04-2006 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't this subject come up with him before? I thought he'd always said he wants it to be shown.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? Where'd this info come from? An interview? His show?

CharlieDontSurf 09-04-2006 04:07 PM

Sure why not...and while we're at we should release all the tapes from killers and rapists...hey child molesters too...we wouldn't Borodog to miss out on anything.

Lets release it so his daughter, and I'm sure she'll find out that the only reason he was filming stingrays is so the footage could be used for her tv show, can watch her father die.

As someone who's seen a person get speared..albeit thru the leg... with a stingray barb...your wont see anything. It moves incredibly quick and then is gone...there is hardly any blood or anything. So basically the only reason you'd want to watch it is to get to see a person die--which isn't my cup of tea but I'm sure it is for a large # of the losers who frequent OOT.

By-Tor 09-04-2006 04:12 PM