Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Thread where Dids is a fat self-important douchebag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496130)

brazilio 09-08-2007 12:10 AM

Thread where Dids is a fat self-important douchebag

Oh wait, that's all of them. Get over yourself you fat bigheaded pretentious douchebag. Nobody [censored] cares, you never were anything in BBV4L. You persistently make the worst circle jerk threads where you and the 2 other people that actually like you sit around and suck each other's [censored] like that'll make your meaningless shitbreathing lives any better. Stop [censored] posting already jesus [censored] christ.

Quicksilvre 09-08-2007 12:11 AM

Re: Thread where Dids is a fat self-important douchebag

In before lock!

brazilio 09-08-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh wait, that's all of them. Get over yourself you fat bigheaded pretentious douchebag. Nobody [censored] cares, you never were anything in BBV4L. You persistently make the worst circle jerk threads where you and the 2 other people that actually like you sit around and suck each other's [censored] like that'll make your meaningless shitbreathing lives any better. Stop [censored] posting already jesus [censored] christ.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

ahnuld 09-08-2007 12:12 AM

lol. wont be locked i dont think. and hes not that fat

Learning 09-08-2007 12:12 AM

I like Dids. He seems like a cool guy.

I_AM_EVIL 09-08-2007 12:12 AM

I think we just found out who's been writing the stuff about Dids on the BBV4L at drawball.

NewTeaBag 09-08-2007 12:13 AM

eighty seventh!

Labarde 09-08-2007 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brazilio:

a sensitive man with complex feelings

Conspire 09-08-2007 12:14 AM

Im beginning to understand OP`s title now.

brazilio 09-08-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. wont be locked i dont think. and hes not that fat

[/ QUOTE ]

fat has nothing to do with a person's weight. He's a [censored] fatass, end discussion. A sloth whose fat-encrusted fingers who can barely manage to type out anything coherent to even the people he knows. I can't wait for him to spew out more [censored] fatass all caps edicts about something nobody cares about in some shittydick attempt at proving his own worth. fat