Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

JEFF or DAD 08-17-2007 02:10 AM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

ya i guess sometimes he cbets ak AND aa

jfish 08-17-2007 02:11 AM

brower is like 20/15 and pretty aggro. not that difficult to play against tho.

AAismyfriend 08-17-2007 05:33 AM

Magistr_ludi
SMART LAG
Black Goblin
Taiwan Style
Tdogg99
josh3336

These guys give me the most trouble and/or are good..

I'm sure there is others I'll think of later

LOLOLOLOL at Tomivito I love that guy......lucky little donkey

cheet 08-17-2007 05:37 AM

i have played/run so horrible the past couple months I'm surprised no one has put me on their donk list

cheet 08-17-2007 05:54 AM

I agree with most people's "good lists", tdogg is solid. Surprised no one listed padirk156 though, I think he's good. I actually randomly met him at Bellagio during the WSOP we were seated next to each other and I heard him talking to someone about Full Tilt and asked him his name. Found out he won a bracelet too, in like $2000 NL or something.

Jamougha 08-17-2007 06:33 AM

When I played mid stakes at FT the best were CTS, Urindanger and Kinetica... guess all of them went busto? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

AAismyfriend 08-17-2007 07:30 AM

Also, sprediton runs like god vs me, I always figured he was pretty good/tough but thats probably because he always had the nuts when I was in a pot with him.

skier_5 08-17-2007 07:33 AM

i agree with a bunch of the lists, but disagree with others

some 10/20 regs that im never too excited to see are samh, jmc, ansky, dwballz, irockhoes, and im sure im missing some etc

+ some 5/10 regs, etc

a lot of you are a pain in the ass b/c all you do is 3bet in position,

tuckercat 08-17-2007 07:41 AM

Taiwan Style is a massive bird imo. josh3336 spews a ton. Sprediton is a bird imo, and ur_an_asset has been running hotter than god lately. Black Goblin is very solid, and whenever i see Yackpot, FishandChipPls, and blackjacksucks, i IMMEDIATELY join their table.

oh...and i forgot my favourite bird of all....nationz. i can stack him off for 100BB's and he will STILL monkey tilt me with his massive stupidity.

AAismyfriend 08-17-2007 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Taiwan Style is a massive bird imo. josh3336 spews a ton. Sprediton is a bird imo, and ur_an_asset has been running hotter than god lately. Black Goblin is very solid, and whenever i see Yackpot, FishandChipPls, and blackjacksucks, i IMMEDIATELY join their table.

oh...and i forgot my favourite bird of all....nationz. i can stack him off for 100BB's and he will STILL monkey tilt me with his massive stupidity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackjacksucks and nationz are sooooooooooo bad. Otisrush seems awful too. What ever happened to shmuley1?

Triumph36 08-17-2007 09:58 AM

i'm back, people.

and i suck - i'll be on these lists in no time.

played callide HU yesterday for a while - i think he's not v good, but he made some halfway decent plays vs. me. definitely has tagfish tendencies though.

oh also i played this sbrugby clown at 2/4 last night, definite fish - but he left before i could drain him of monies.

LucidDream 08-17-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackjacksucks and nationz are sooooooooooo bad. Otisrush seems awful too. What ever happened to shmuley1?

[/ QUOTE ]

i only play 2/4 and a bit of 3/6 but yes, yackpot is awful and haven't seen shmuley1 around lately but if i remember right he sucks too but could be someone w/ a similar name.

Ship Ship McGipp 08-17-2007 10:30 AM

aejones is so sick, so nasty good

taiwan style, sprediton are absolutely out of control terrible- there are other regs taht are terible like on all the istes but i can't think of thme

Tao_Jones 08-17-2007 11:01 AM

Habachi Mahi is a fish.

Gary Stevenson 08-17-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackjacksucks and nationz are sooooooooooo bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
dont know the other guys, but nationz is easily one of the worst semi-regulars i've ever played with

HEK 08-17-2007 01:13 PM

DontMakeMeDoIt sucks balls

tagtastic 08-17-2007 01:57 PM

Anyone have a big datamine they'd like to post, like in the Stars thread? Those are always interesting.

I hope it'll be as inaccurate as last time so I look awesome again.

tcorbin16 08-17-2007 01:58 PM

yeah im down for a datamine although i think after seeing the other trhead that its pretty inacurrate.

tagtastic 08-17-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DontMakeMeDoIt sucks balls

[/ QUOTE ]

Really nice guy tho, I heard he bought some random guy an Aston Martin.

tcorbin16 08-17-2007 02:01 PM

its a joke tag, hek is dontmakeme... unless u are leveling?

tagtastic 08-17-2007 02:05 PM

It'd be pretty hard to know about Chaoslord's Aston w/o knowing who HEK is, it was in the same thread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ipokeder 08-17-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah im down for a datamine although i think after seeing the other trhead that its pretty inacurrate.

[/ QUOTE ]
well los_toros alone is probably not a hardcore dataminer and isn't interested in trying to capture 99% of hands but just get a good idea about players, but since datamining on ftp is allowed i'm sure there are a lot of ftp dataminers who'd be 97%+ accurate, although not sure how low they'd go :x

tcorbin16 08-17-2007 02:26 PM

not all ppl mine smart one... sometimes ppl pay other ppl who datamine 99% of the hands [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Boobies4meNme 08-17-2007 03:54 PM

Blackgoblin good, doom switch, tdogg, etc all good, agree with most mentioned so far.

Any thoughts on Noluck17? Seems to be losing regular who tilts/spews too much to win?

Ship Ship McGipp 08-17-2007 03:56 PM

noluck17 is 9 kinds of terrible

skier_5 08-17-2007 04:06 PM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread *DELETED*

Post deleted by skier_5

Ship Ship McGipp 08-17-2007 04:07 PM

OtisRush is quite possibly the worst player in the history of poker.

cheet 08-17-2007 05:06 PM

Do you guys like wanna start a group on Facebook and we can all post bad beats and give each other *hugz* for encouragement and talk about how much Otis sucks? And then when its someones birthday we can be like "omg happy birthday" and i can send you a facebook gift of a the fish?

shipurstack 08-17-2007 05:12 PM

shipurstack is clearly the best

jfish 08-17-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

never gives me action hu tho!

tuuufts 08-17-2007 05:16 PM

tuftslife is a huuuuuge station

HEK 08-17-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bigbabyjesus 08-17-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brower gives me trouble [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously.. he bets or raises, you fold the non-nuts.

jfish 08-17-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys like wanna start a group on Facebook and we can all post bad beats and give each other *hugz* for encouragement and talk about how much Otis sucks? And then when its someones birthday we can be like "omg happy birthday" and i can send you a facebook gift of a the fish?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yea im down. btw you owned me very hard w/ AA yesterday.

HoosierAlum 08-17-2007 05:20 PM

I'm curious to see your guys thoughts on:

Truestthoughts
Im2Fast
zero2lose

and of course

HoosierAlum

?

shipurstack 08-17-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all you [censored] stay off my tables

Tao_Jones 08-17-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have a big datamine they'd like to post, like in the Stars thread? Those are always interesting.

I hope it'll be as inaccurate as last time so I look awesome again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have a decent sized datamine, but little wandering homeless gnomes didn't do to great over my sample. Your break-even over like 50k hands of 2-4 to 5-10.

I'd post results up, but seriously the only thing it would manage to accomplish is get Zero2lose 0 action going foward...

Triumph36 08-17-2007 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is what brower wants you to think. i'm pretty sure there are some bluffs in his range.

LucidDream 08-17-2007 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is what brower wants you to think. i'm pretty sure there are some bluffs in his range.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've actually caught him bluffing in some spots w/ some weird hands. i don't try to catch him much cause he is pretty nitty PF but postflop he isn't a total NIT.

tcorbin16 08-17-2007 07:02 PM

i think zero2lose is pretty good.