Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

snappo 08-31-2007 05:19 PM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu funny how you're always trying to prove yourself to anonymous internet kiddies. pretty sad.

AcTiOnJaCsOn 08-31-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on ThisComesLast?

[/ QUOTE ] I played this guy deep stacked and he made a ton of bluffs, he was on a top of 5/10 tables so hes probably a winner but seemed overly aggressive

Ship Ship McGipp 08-31-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu funny how you're always trying to prove yourself to anonymous internet kiddies. pretty sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're so terrible, JESUS you're bad, no concept of anything ESPECIALLY handreading

snappo 08-31-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're so terrible, JESUS you're bad, no concept of anything ESPECIALLY handreading

[/ QUOTE ]

ok w/e then stfu and don't tap the glass if you think i suck. otherwise pretty pathetic and classless to be needling me nonstop unprovoked.

btw your personality reeks of very low self-esteem (among other things). might wanna look into some counseling for that.

tcorbin16 08-31-2007 05:31 PM

i think snappo is pretty good and id rather be as bad as snappo than be as good as u jones and have all those 20 buyin downswings 4 times a month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ship Ship McGipp 08-31-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok w/e then stfu and don't tap the glass if you think i suck. otherwise pretty pathetic and classless to be needling me nonstop unprovoked.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop playing so terrible that i feel it's a crime to sit at your table and not warn you of how bad you are

Esuom 08-31-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think snappo is pretty good and id rather be as bad as snappo than be as good as u jones and have all those 20 buyin downswings 4 times a month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kodfish 08-31-2007 05:43 PM

What do the good players average in winnings a month at 2/4?

Ship Ship McGipp 08-31-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, and still have winning months, lolll

dtan05 08-31-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, and still have winning months, lolll

[/ QUOTE ]

that is seriously sick..
and phil thinks i'm good, awesome.

tcorbin16 08-31-2007 05:49 PM

lawl i dont know what to say that one jones

costanza_g 08-31-2007 06:13 PM

lol, aejones is quickly climbing the ranks of posters that i love.

Triumph36 08-31-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, aejones is quickly climbing the ranks of posters that i love.

[/ QUOTE ]

i assume he started all the way at the bottom of that list

i am bad w/ berating people but aejones takes it to a whole new level - this thread is just for him to [censored] on everyone.

DaAznFella 08-31-2007 08:05 PM

how am i not on anyone's "terrible" list after the last 3 days of insane tilting (screenname = azn fella LDO). also, AAziatik is quite terrible and i hope jiggyji falls into a well.

AAismyfriend 08-31-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So pokeriseasy, m3dude, xker17x and rand think I suck.

AAismyfriend thinks I am good but not hard to play agianst.

dtan05, tagtastic and Haupt_234 thinks I am good.

I also know that CookByTheBook thinks I suck and ur_an_ASSet and DOOM SWITCH think I play well.

I think these things really turn into who runs hot against you, but I will throw out that I think the following are all very good:
Majistr_Ludi
ur_an_ASSet
CookByTheBook
donkeybrane
FristSux
GimmeYourCandy
Caide
hauptizzle
dnh83
RikJamesB1atch
DOOM SWITCH
Wuleq
cardiffgiant1
TakeUrCheese
JediPokerTrix
AAziatik

[/ QUOTE ]

The posters who think you are good are better at poker than the ones who think you suck FWIW.

AAismyfriend 08-31-2007 08:15 PM

Thoughts on Bikstik8585?? I'm sure a few of you think i'm terrible, but I play pretty well most of the time I think.

tcorbin16 08-31-2007 08:16 PM

i hear that guy bikstik is a newb [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

jfish 08-31-2007 08:18 PM

i like aaziatik and i think he is reasonable as a player but we dont seem to play ANY big pots together.

jfish 08-31-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how did d4donkey make the list?

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. d4donkey redefines the meaning of tagfish.

silenced 08-31-2007 08:22 PM

ive played a few times with bikstik....seemed pretty solid although i remember him severely overplaying low overpairs in multiway pots.....huge leak.
AAziatik is god awful, just through watching him play against one of my friends.

MoneyGamb000l plays very transparent and bad at the same time.....not a very good combo.

HisXLNC and padirk are the only 5/10 regs giving me trouble lately. XLNC never seems to fold and i have a hard time putting dirk on solid ranges.

What do you guys think of Ph1LLEDINGUE or whatever. I heard he used to be up at 200/400+ on party and now hes at 5/10 on ftp......im rly not that impressed....

MatthewRyan 08-31-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on Bikstik8585?? I'm sure a few of you think i'm terrible, but I play pretty well most of the time I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had u buddylisted for a long time, then i realized ur actually solid - just [censored] loooose. what do u run at like 30./20 ish?

jfish 08-31-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vaguely remember playing w/ you dont think we tangle much.

Gary Stevenson 08-31-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had u buddylisted for a long time, then i realized ur actually solid - just [censored] loooose. what do u run at like 30./20 ish?

[/ QUOTE ]
the sooner you realize he's a fish again the better it will be [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

chumofchance 08-31-2007 09:56 PM

Any thoughts on arrrrtard (me)? I've only played about 25k hands at 2/4 so far but it's going pretty well. I'm guessing a few of you think I'm solid, and a few of you think I suck...

LucidDream 08-31-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u pretty much own me most of the time due to me having really bad timing when i spew against you. i do think ur a really good player tho from what i've seen.

it seems like for every 1 person that says philuva is good another 2 say he sucks. i think he plays a fairly high variance style and if he runs bad or does something spewy people just assume he sucks. good player tho IMO.

chumofchance 08-31-2007 10:22 PM

I agree, philuva has always seemed pretty solid to me, but he's down like a billion dollars in my datamined hands. I don't get it.

AAismyfriend 08-31-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea like 26/20ish usually, as I said, I'm pretty sure a few people probably think i'm terrible and if you catch me at the right time I do go into spew mode more often than I'd like. Who are you on FTP btw?? You can PM me if you want, or you can just stay anonymous I suppose. BTW, is there a buddylist feature on FTP? because if so I have no idea how to use it.

AAismyfriend 08-31-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
the sooner you realize he's a fish again the better it will be [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HU FOR ROLLS??!!?!!?!?!

AAismyfriend 08-31-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive played a few times with bikstik....seemed pretty solid although i remember him severely overplaying low overpairs in multiway pots.....huge leak.
AAziatik is god awful, just through watching him play against one of my friends.

MoneyGamb000l plays very transparent and bad at the same time.....not a very good combo.

HisXLNC and padirk are the only 5/10 regs giving me trouble lately. XLNC never seems to fold and i have a hard time putting dirk on solid ranges.

What do you guys think of Ph1LLEDINGUE or whatever. I heard he used to be up at 200/400+ on party and now hes at 5/10 on ftp......im rly not that impressed....

[/ QUOTE ]

You play well in my limited experience with you......I vaguely remember sucking out in a big vs you or something and you berating me, and I probably deserved it.

HEK 08-31-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phil was maybe the very best lag (besides Durrr/mehbahmeh imo) on Party Poker pre-leg. How's he doing in these games lately?

AceCR9 08-31-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he played 10/20+ late last year on ftp.

I remember him having some plays(@10/20), definitely never played scared,could make some moves in the right spots. played sLAG back then i think

possibly took some big shots and is rebuilding? kinda like some others who played in those games last year he has moved up and down since then(Jinksop, booosted, Spiked)

I definitely respected his game then, and I think he respected mine

AAismyfriend 08-31-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember him having some plays(@10/20), definitely never played scared,could make some moves in the right spots. played sLAG back then i think

possibly took some big shots and is rebuilding? kinda like some others who played in those games last year he has moved up and down since then(Jinksop, booosted, Spiked)

[/ QUOTE ]

I played some 10/20 with him also a few months back and thought he was quite good.

HEK 08-31-2007 11:39 PM

btw, wtf is up w/Jinksop playing 2/4NL heads up last week?

MatthewRyan 09-01-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, wtf is up w/Jinksop playing 2/4NL heads up last week?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think someone else is playing 2/4 on his account because I owned him for a few buy ins one night. then i noticed he was playing 200/400 and thought wtf?!

jalexand42 09-01-2007 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played some 10/20 with him also a few months back and thought he was quite good.

[/ QUOTE ]

He spews good when he tilts tho, heh. I also think he is obviously a skilled player.

silenced 09-01-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You play well in my limited experience with you......I vaguely remember sucking out in a big vs you or something and you berating me, and I probably deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah i remember....I berate people too often......

Josh. 09-01-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So pokeriseasy, m3dude, xker17x and rand think I suck.

AAismyfriend thinks I am good but not hard to play agianst.

dtan05, tagtastic and Haupt_234 thinks I am good.

I also know that CookByTheBook thinks I suck and ur_an_ASSet and DOOM SWITCH think I play well.

I think these things really turn into who runs hot against you, but I will throw out that I think the following are all very good:
Majistr_Ludi
ur_an_ASSet
CookByTheBook
donkeybrane
FristSux
GimmeYourCandy
Caide
hauptizzle
dnh83
RikJamesB1atch
DOOM SWITCH
Wuleq
cardiffgiant1
TakeUrCheese
JediPokerTrix
AAziatik

[/ QUOTE ]

no love for me but i still think you play very well

FieryJustice 09-01-2007 08:15 PM

fwiw, I am "skill game" on ftp and have been playing a little $2/4 for a while, mainly cause I dont think I am all that great. I was wondering if anyone has any opinions of my game and what I should do to improve. Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Philuva 09-01-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no love for me but i still think you play very well

[/ QUOTE ]

We have randomly stayed out of each other's way for the most part it seems, but I think you play very solid from what I have seen.

The guys I listed I have played a ton of hands against AND a lot of big pots, so they stand out more.

Philuva 09-01-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree, philuva has always seemed pretty solid to me, but he's down like a billion dollars in my datamined hands. I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a 2 week stretch in July that I was running 17k below expected value, so that could be part of it. That and I suck.