Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Adults dupe teen into MySpace-assisted suicide (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545998)

En Passant 11-14-2007 01:30 PM

Re: Adults dupe teen into MySpace-assisted suicide

They better get a good amount of time. This is so disturbing.

[ QUOTE ]
It does not appear that there will be criminal charges filed in connection with Megan's death.

"We did not have a charge to fit it," McGuire says. "I don't know that anybody can sit down and say, 'This is why this young girl took her life.'"

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no?

kyleb 11-14-2007 01:31 PM

They won't get a single day in jail, and the parents are idiots for not filing a civil suit. This is pretty [censored] up.

traz 11-14-2007 01:31 PM

yea after reading the article, that's pretty psycho. The adults who created the fake myspace account have serious issues

eviljeff 11-14-2007 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Otherwise I guess it's family feud time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ray Combs would be an appropriate host.

[/ QUOTE ]

too soon! too soon!

Yobz 11-14-2007 01:33 PM

how does she get trainwrecked?

eviljeff 11-14-2007 01:38 PM

they share her PMs, create bulletins saying "Megan is fat," "Megan is a [censored]"

Cornell Fiji 11-14-2007 01:41 PM

-Wow, I feel horrible for her parents, they are going to be second guessing themselves for the rest of their lives

- "lets sue" / "lets press charges." *sigh* it was 13 year olds messing around with a grave consequence; while the family would probably win a civil suit what does that accomplish? i hate this sue happy society...

mbillie1 11-14-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-Wow, I feel horrible for her parents, they are going to be second guessing themselves for the rest of their lives

- "lets sue" / "lets press charges." *sigh* it was 13 year olds messing around with a grave consequence; while the family would probably win a civil suit what does that accomplish? i hate this sue happy society...

[/ QUOTE ]

qft on both counts

XXXNoahXXX 11-14-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it would punish the retarded other family. based on their actions here they are borderline retarded and have probably already forgotten about this.

obviously this girl's family isn't going to be clinking champagne glasses on a cruise thinking "Thanks megan!".

swingdoc 11-14-2007 01:46 PM

A civil suit seems like the only punishment/revenge this poor family will ever exact. It sucks because intuitively it seems that the (other) psycho family should face criminal charges, but if that's not possible then they need to be punished somehow. And it's not just 13 year olds messing around with this, it's the family of a 13 year old getting involved and doing their best to [censored] over some other 13 year old.