Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Example of hand that put me on tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531072)

Tib 10-25-2007 12:01 PM

Example of hand that put me on tilt

Party Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $20
SB: $168.30
Hero (BB): $142.61
UTG: $110.21
MP: $84.78
CO: $160.88

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $2</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7</font>, CO calls $5

Flop: ($14.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $10</font>, CO calls $10

Turn: ($34.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $28</font>, CO calls $28

River: ($90.50) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $48</font>, CO calls $48

Results: $186.50 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Jacks) and LOST (-$93 NET)
CO showed T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight Ten to Ace) and WON $183.50 (+$90.50 NET)

At least, if vilain had push the river I would have feel better than now... Tilt begins with hand like this for me...

Nielsio 10-25-2007 12:02 PM

Re: Example of hand that put me on tilt

Bet more on the flop and turn.

lol @ river-call.

O Fen�meno 10-25-2007 12:05 PM

RAKE CONTROL FTW

Mrage 10-25-2007 12:07 PM

He put you on T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and didn't want to risk getting freerolled

henrikjs 10-25-2007 12:08 PM

He thought you were chopping ldo

Astyanax 10-25-2007 12:20 PM

This is so wierd - it's almost as if he feels sorry for you. If he saw his hand he should push and if he misread it wtf is he calling for?

Restox2 10-25-2007 01:10 PM

Dude I dont know what your crying about, the guy was open ended and he prolly wasnt going to fold no matter what at the 1/2 level. Thats a pretty standard beat, wait till you get beat by runner runner gutshots when you have made your set. I know how it feels when you take a beat, feels like your been cheated but you have to let it go and play the best you can to minimize your losses when your in a down swing so your not so far down when things turn around.

Mike Kelley 10-25-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude I dont know what your crying about, the guy was open ended and he prolly wasnt going to fold no matter what at the 1/2 level. Thats a pretty standard beat, wait till you get beat by runner runner gutshots when you have made your set. I know how it feels when you take a beat, feels like your been cheated but you have to let it go and play the best you can to minimize your losses when your in a down swing so your not so far down when things turn around.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFS

dying2win 10-25-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people like you put me on life tilt

Mike Kelley 10-25-2007 01:38 PM

Amazing first post.