Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Vaporizers, is the Volcano worth it? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556774)

CrayZee 11-29-2007 02:05 AM

Re: Vaporizers, is the Volcano worth it?

It's a good device, but if I were to get one today it'd be the one w/ the digital read out.

What did you get for $150?

nutsflopper 11-29-2007 02:08 AM

Can you use lower quality weed but a little more to get the same high since it just burns out the THC?

Synur 11-29-2007 02:13 AM

I got a Vapir One and I'm pretty satisfied with that product. My only grip is that the high you get from the vapor isn't the same high you'd get from a joint or a bowl. It's more of a head high. I mostly roll J's and smoke outside. When that's not available I bust out the vaporizer. I mostly use it to keep my smoking on the downlow as the smell isn't as foul smelling as a joint would be. It smells almost like burnt popcorn.

Thanir 11-29-2007 02:42 AM

Couple of friends have one, and it was cool using at first, but I never use it anymore. For one thing it takes longer to set up (grind weed/blow up balloon) than just loading up a bowl in the waterpipe. Plus generally a person sucks down the balloon, and then someone needs to reload, and refill until the next person gets to smoke. Passing a pipe is way faster/easier. Lastly when I want to smoke weed, I want to smoke weed...vaporizing is nice, but I prefer smoking it.

fluorescenthippo 11-29-2007 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there's an old thread where someone did a lengthy review of a couple vaporizers. it was very well done, convinced me to buy one and I didn't even smoke.

[/ QUOTE ]

linky?

JokersAttack 11-29-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there's an old thread where someone did a lengthy review of a couple vaporizers. it was very well done, convinced me to buy one and I didn't even smoke.

[/ QUOTE ]

linky?

[/ QUOTE ]

flyingmoose 11-29-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What did you get for $150?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a Vapor Brothers.

themandude 11-29-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that's gotta be a damn good review! Seriously I research/read reviews of almost everything I buy and a good review really goes a long way in convincing me and they are usually spot on.

Hoopster81 11-29-2007 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im high off my volcano right now

[/ QUOTE ]

mrkilla 11-29-2007 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hell yes

[/ QUOTE ]