Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NBA players possibly on the stuff (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=432876)

kidcolin 06-21-2007 08:00 PM

NBA players possibly on the stuff

The Tiger Woods thread got me thinking about roids/HGH in the NBA. The following is a list of players who I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they juiced in some manner. This isn't really guys I think do, just who wouldn't surprise me. In general I would guess that the NBA is the cleanest league out of MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL.

<u>Shaq</u> - In his prime he was an absolute tank. Just a behemoth. Bulked up a lot since his LSU days. Plus, he's black.

<u>Lebron James</u> - Probably the best physique the NBA has ever seen. Thick, strong, fast, he's got it all. It's damn near the perfect NBA body. Here's why I wouldn't be surprised. This kid was on everyone's NBA map when he was a freshman in HS, still just a skinny little babyfaced teen. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he got started on a controlled HGH treatment to make sure he got the size and height he needed to dominate in order to maximize his worth. Plus, he's black.

<u>Nene</u> - Another insane physique. He's like the missing link between LBJ and Shaq. Whips himself into shape after an injury very quickly. Black + Brazilian, a lethal combination of ill behavior and unethical advantage taking.

<u>Ben Wallace</u> - Undrafted, had to work extremely hard to get into the league. The improvements steroids and HGH could offer could be too costly to pass up. Now he's one of the strongest guys in the league. Full on black with afro and everything.

<u>Steve Nash</u> - Everyone ignores me on this one. I've been bringing it up for a while. First of all, have you seen the guy? He's pretty cut up. Secondly, he began improving dramatically at the age of 30 and peaked at 32, probably when he juiced the most. Thirdly, he had a mean streak to him this year. His temper would just flare up out of nowhere. Suspiciously not black, but he was born in Africa.

<u>Players I don't suspect in the least</u>
Kyle Korver
Steve Blake
Dan Dickau
Brad Miller
Paul Pierce (so uncut, it's almost embarassing)

Thoughts? Who else?

ThePoppinE 06-21-2007 08:11 PM

Re: NBA players possibly on the stuff

Chris Webber back in the day. It certainly explains his rapid deterioration.

Clarkmeister 06-21-2007 08:14 PM

lolollllz

Assani Fisher 06-21-2007 08:15 PM

Ron Artest?

Popinjay 06-21-2007 08:18 PM

Dude, what about Yao Ming? He isn't black but he's full on Asian PLUS he's Chinese! AND he's 7'5" which is totally unnatural, HGH anyone??

kidcolin 06-21-2007 08:41 PM

Well he has bulked up some, but he's so nice. I remember watching a Houston game on League Pass so he was in the local commercials. There was one where he's sitting in the backseat of a car with some nice white family and says in his funny accent, "can we get ice cream?" Completely wholesome.

Popinjay 06-21-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well he has bulked up some, but he's so nice. I remember watching a Houston game on League Pass so he was in the local commercials. There was one where he's sitting in the backseat of a car with some nice white family and says in his funny accent, "can we get the cream?" Completely wholesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

lapoker17 06-21-2007 09:30 PM

no maggette? he's by far the most jacked guy in the league. definitely all natural - just surprised you didn't suspect him.

Pontuan21 06-21-2007 09:37 PM

Retired awhile ago but: Anthony Mason

Not juiced up:
AK47
Tayshaun Prince
TJ Ford
Mike Dunleavy Jr.
Shaun Livingston
Jamal Crawford
Mike Dunleavy Sr.

Butcho22 06-21-2007 09:38 PM