Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   who is cashman brian!? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527167)

svenson 10-20-2007 12:55 PM

who is cashman brian!?

So I've realized he doesn't sell t$, only buys them -- so I think he's either selling the t$ to a group of professional friends, or he's pokerstars. Anyone have better information?

BrandiFan 10-20-2007 01:00 PM

Re: who is cashman brian!?

he's just a middle man out to make some money, once in a while he sells them to the public for 99.5%.

SofaKing420 10-20-2007 07:34 PM

meow meow meow meow emwo meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

AaronL 10-20-2007 07:42 PM

the ticket scalper of t$ and w$... underpays people for these and turns around and sells them to others...

GSykes 10-20-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the ticket scalper of t$ and w$... underpays people for these and turns around and sells them to others...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothign wrong with that imo.

He's like the poker version of walmart

Pokeraddict 10-21-2007 03:51 PM

I believe he also gives better deals to those that use URL as their avatar at Stars.

wdollarbuyer 10-29-2007 10:33 PM

All you have to do is ask me if you have any questions about me. I run the largest W$/T$ exchange site trading more W$ and T$ than every other site combined.

You can receive better rates by using my logo, that is correct as mentioned above. I will also GUARNATEE the best rate for you to sell your T$ and W$. If you find a better offer, just contact me at support@cashmanbrian.com and I will adjust your rates on my site.

Guaranteed best service and best price for all customers, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Sherman 10-29-2007 10:38 PM

Thinly-veiled advertisement?

Ontario_Tory 10-29-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All you have to do is ask me if you have any questions about me. I run the largest W$/T$ exchange site trading more W$ and T$ than every other site combined.

You can receive better rates by using my logo, that is correct as mentioned above. I will also GUARNATEE the best rate for you to sell your T$ and W$. If you find a better offer, just contact me at support@cashmanbrian.com and I will adjust your rates on my site.

Guaranteed best service and best price for all customers, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling DeebSpellChecker to MTTC... Your services are required...

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

dsalt 10-30-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thickly-veiled advertisement?

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp