Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Douche Bank Championship (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=201800)

By-Tor 09-01-2006 02:49 PM

Douche Bank Championship

Tiger -3 through 7. Four co-leaders in the clubhouse at -4.

I smell #5 in a row coming.

kyro 09-01-2006 03:00 PM

Re: Douche Bank Championship

douche. hahahahahahahahahah.

Go Tiger.

tuq 09-01-2006 03:56 PM

I like this tourney because the course is pretty good, the field is usually pretty good, but mostly because of the Monday finish every year. That's excellent use of the holiday.

This also appears to be one of the very few non-Buick and non-major events that Tiger deems worthy of attending.

Schwartzy61 09-01-2006 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say something, but you are ignoring me because I mentioned something about Michelle Wie's autobiography perhaps being mistitled.

mmbt0ne 09-01-2006 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like this tourney because the course is pretty good, the field is usually pretty good, but mostly because of the Monday finish every year. That's excellent use of the holiday.

This also appears to be one of the very few non-Buick and non-major events that Tiger deems worthy of attending.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deutsch Bank is a big sponsor of his charities.

tuq 09-01-2006 05:05 PM

mmbt0ne, thanks for the info. I knew it couldn't be as simple as him liking the city/hosts/course/people. If that was the case he'd come back to Phoenix once in awhile.

Schwartzkopf, deep breaths mang. Being put on ignore by one of Jerry's Kids isn't the end of the world. Just get back at him by ignoring his telethon this weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

grando 09-01-2006 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say something, but you are ignoring me because I mentioned something about Michelle Wie's autobiography perhaps being mistitled.

[/ QUOTE ]

how can a 12 year old have an autobiography?

shemp 09-01-2006 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mentioned something about Michelle Wie's autobiography perhaps being mistitled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part about the difference between biography and autobiography is hard for you to understand?

Schwartzy61 09-01-2006 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mentioned something about Michelle Wie's autobiography perhaps being mistitled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part about the difference between biography and autobiography is hard for you to understand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither, this is the first time I've made the mistake. I never referred to it as an autobiography in the other thread. I merely mention the book is perhaps mistitled, whether Michelle Wie's doing or not. Here, this is just a typographical error. Sorry for typing faster than thinking. The other thread has several individual's who probably didn't even look at the link make reference to Michelle Wie writing her biography but it wasn't me.

shemp 09-01-2006 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The other thread has several individuals[sic] who probably didn't even look at the link make reference to Michelle Wie writing her biography but it wasn't me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Name two?

I corrected the mistake there and here, and never said you made it there. That you made it here after it was corrected there struck me as remniscient of your earlier quoting misattribution, and began to suggest to me an indifference to fact. (You, I assume innocently, mistakenly combined quotes from two different events in a way that was unflattering a while back.)

As for mere mistakes, I try to make several before breakfast, so I guess I can't let that bother me. Just wanted to explain my reaction.

It looks like a stupid book, written by a stupid person, and with a stupid title. The author doesn't even claim to have any access to/cooperation with Wie, but offers her own youth in South Korea as if it provides a special angle.

The great thing about our relationships to celebrities is we don't really need a decent/coherent reason to hate them. So hate away.