Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Looking for folks to participate in documentary (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547716)

Truelife 11-16-2007 02:37 PM

Looking for folks to participate in documentary

I'm producing a documentary for MTV about people who lead "alternative lives" online. We're reaching out to a number of different online groups and cultures, and we thought it could be fascinating to profile someone who gambles online. The key thing we’re looking for is that our subject leads a life that is very distinct/unique/interesting when juxtaposed to his or her online gambling activities. You must be in the age range of 18-28.

This would be part of the documentary series “True Life” which has won numerous journalism awards. I anticipate some eye-rolling when folks see everybody’s favorite whipping-boy network, MTV. The “True Life” series really does stand out from your typical MTV programming, as it is far less “reality tv” and more objective documentary. The series is always told POV the characters we choose, so there is no editorializing or commenting-on that we engage in. The effort, simply, is to tell the subject’s story in as objective a way as possible.

Please email your story, age, and a photo to: brosen@leftright.tv (Left Right is a NYC-based production company hired by MTV to produce this show)

Thanks!

romdom 11-16-2007 02:40 PM

Re: Looking for folks to participate in documentary

ship the tv crew to my crib and ill show u how we do in texas.

RobBizzle 11-16-2007 02:40 PM

OMG this would be so sweet if this is true.

kylephilly 11-16-2007 02:43 PM

how many times are they going to post this

Shaqizzle 11-16-2007 02:46 PM

HU4ROLLZ OP?

27offsuit 11-16-2007 03:13 PM

Are you related to brosef?

Alobar 11-16-2007 04:26 PM

I have "true life" on my Tivo season pass, and there have been some truly remarkable episodes

Nick Rivers 11-16-2007 04:36 PM

What if we're old and boring as opposed to young, hip, and interesting? Isn't it time MTV tried to widen its audience to include people over the age of 14?

Iconoclastic 11-17-2007 06:28 PM

I really liked the True Life episode with the woman who unfortunately decided to have a breast reduction. She had some fine titties.

onoble 11-18-2007 12:35 AM

"no no editorializing?"

LOL