Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   brag: Rock The Bells (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487775)

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:07 PM

brag: Rock The Bells

brag: wu tang nas imortal technique jedi mind tricks super natural ect live.

beat: cypress hill didnt show

brag: all of wu was there, they havent toured all together in nearly a decade.

brag: about 4 people deep away from the stage, I touched method while he crowd surfed, I also got sprayed with a water bottle from him several times. I am considering framing the outfit.

beat: guy about 15 people away from the stage starts chanting "[censored] wu tang" right before they perform thier first song which happens to be "bring the rawkus"

brag: crowd points him out and pushes him forward as he continues to heckle. Method man is talking [censored] to him but is kinda awe struck at this guys persistence. Then from what I understand the guy said something about ODB, meth jumps down and out of nowhere street life comes flying off stage and cracks the guy over the head with a mic, then continues to pumel him with the mic. My boy somehow made his way up there as the rest of the crowd moves back and got a punch in. The show then goes on, the mic used as a blunt weapon is broaken so they throw it into the crowd, same friend gets it, but sadly some stage manager insists its given back.

cliffnotes: best concert evar.

HU4coke 08-27-2007 09:09 PM

Re: brag: Rock The Bells

[ QUOTE ]

brag: all of wu was there,

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unpossible DUCY. I bet is was sick though.

Limesparks 08-27-2007 09:10 PM

brought ruckus
it brings ruckus mothers of intercourse

ebepse 08-27-2007 09:10 PM

i like uzi (pinky ring)

AE6 08-27-2007 09:16 PM

u need to diversify ur bonds, niggah

furyshade 08-27-2007 09:18 PM

uh, you were at rock the bells and do not mention rage, DIAGF, and i had to miss this for a final, rigged

NT! 08-27-2007 09:21 PM

ghostface was there?

mad jealous, yo

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:23 PM

rage wasnt at the chicago rock the bells, chicago was actually all hip hop. I think rock the bells has a sister tour, my ex told me in SD there were two stages and I remember her saying some other name. And honestly I dont know much about them, cant say I could even think of a song. I have heard they are good though and Im pretty eclectic so maybe Ill check em out.

p.s. didnt mention talib, but I missed him as he was first on, however I saw him, mos def and a buncha other fools just a few weeks ago.

furyshade 08-27-2007 09:25 PM

oh, i had to miss the rock the bells in SF that did have rage, i also had to leave early sunday at coachella, im rather pissed about both events

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ghostface was there?

mad jealous, yo

[/ QUOTE ]

yep lookin all downie like usual.