Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Paul B (8:06:55 PM): Official STTF December Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558336)

GtrHtr 12-02-2007 12:13 AM

Re: tourny leader board freerol ftw!!

Get them something cool like a video ipod if they understand technology, if not, I'm sending my folks on a vacation to a resort, although it is a place they can drive to in less than a day.

GtrHtr 12-02-2007 12:15 AM

Also Way to [censored] Go PITT!!!!!! I love you.

Begin the drama, will UGA be in the BCS Championship v OSU???

Go Dawgs!!!

BHokie1 12-02-2007 12:21 AM

BCS = BS

Logically How can a team that didn't win it's conference, or even play in it's conference championship play for the national championship.

I think LSU deserves to go, but USC/OK and VT can make a case for going. That said, I think Georgia right now could beat anyone in the nation.

I have no idea who Deserves to go, but it's going to be [censored] up.

ALReturnsLOL 12-02-2007 12:25 AM

sigh...................................... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ADLinden 12-02-2007 12:30 AM

Devin, is your dad/mom a sports fan?

If so, buy some really hard to get tickets that are pricey and go on a cool trip or something, then you get to spend time with them(which they might like the most) and do something cool.

ADLinden 12-02-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BCS = BS

Logically How can a team that didn't win it's conference, or even play in it's conference championship play for the national championship.

I think LSU deserves to go, but USC/OK and VT can make a case for going. That said, I think Georgia right now could beat anyone in the nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's gonna be OSU/LSU.

I would love to see OSU/Va-Tech. though.

bluefeet 12-02-2007 12:51 AM

76th

suzzer99 12-02-2007 12:51 AM

Why the [censored] didn't I put my entire BR on OU to win? I knew there was a ZERO % chance of freaking MU winning. Good things do not happen to that team.

Paul B. 12-02-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why the [censored] didn't I put my entire BR on OU to win? I knew there was a ZERO % chance of freaking MU winning. Good things do not happen to that team.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol suzzer ur bad gamblr

BHokie1 12-02-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BCS = BS

[/ QUOTE ]

It's gonna be OSU/LSU.

I would love to see OSU/Va-Tech. though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Hawaii wins put them in the National Championship game. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Currently all the sports reporters are really saying

I have no idea - I really didn't look at it - I didn't think Pitt had a chance in hell.

LSU/OSU would get my votes - but my vote doesn't count. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]