Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-31-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Comment on econ.

His “I haven’t got my personal event yet” post sounded very much like a wolf trying to angle shoot. But when Luckay started to yell about how he had “peeked” Tied as a villager, Econ moved off him quickly, onto Boiler. At the same time, Books moves from FMX to Econ and that is when Econ says “die in a fire wolf”. It didn't feel planned or fake when it happened. It seemed too “reactive” to me. Enough so that I was thinking of moving my vote off him. So, I am moving Econ to my villager list for now.

My best read from Vortex right now is FMX and boiler. Boiler has just been too quiet too long.

Off to read the other thread now.

Off to read the other thread.

KyrosMother 03-31-2007 09:41 PM

OK - other thread read and I would like to lynch one of the followng, in order of preference:

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

Boiler_bd 03-31-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK - other thread read and I would like to lynch one of the followng, in order of preference:

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

standard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

VoraciousReader 03-31-2007 11:23 PM

We the mods would like to clarify two things:

1. EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME gets individual night events, including village power roles and wolves. The vanillager one is just the only one posted in the thread.

2. I goofed. There was a power used last night which I completely forgot about in the morning writeup and in fact all day until GetThere reminded me.

The power was: One Night Masonry. The terms of the power are this:

You may have one night of interactive night choice with a random player from the list of all living players. That player may or may not be actually on your team (i.e., we make no guarantees that either the player you mason or the player earning the masonry are villagers). There is also another option given, if you hold onto your masonry and don't use it, if you successfully advance twice more in masonry, you earn night chat with someone we WILL guarantee is on your team, whether good or evil.

Let me know if you have any question.

Madtown 03-31-2007 11:39 PM

PEOPLE I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TODAY
chuckles -- I'm going to be taking my cues from him, I won't follow him 100% but much of my rereading during this day phase will be done with his lists/thoughts in my mind
KyrosMom
Nez
MDD

Everyone else has either had some incredibly wolfy moments so far, or I have little read on one way or the other. I'll get a better list together by tomorrow morning.

But, for the moment:

People who need serious rereading (because I don't know what to think of them anymore):
econo
Luckay
sighing
traz

People who need to talk more and will be closely reread because they may be wolves:
Boiler
Zurvan
Kumu
Mark K

chuckleslovakian 03-31-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chuckles -- I'm going to be taking my cues from him, I won't follow him 100% but much of my rereading during this day phase will be done with his lists/thoughts in my mind

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh damn, I have you as super villagery, so I guess I will try to find a wolf. Though I don't like anyone right now nearly as much as I liked Dustin last night.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While I was watching the Final 4 show I remembered people complaining about a villager angleshoot is one of my favorite wolf tells. So I went back and checked who was doing the complaining. It was MDD slightly, and to an even greater extent mets. Weird, 2 people who I thought were villagers. To be fair this could be mets still bitter about people talking at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. MDD pointed it out and i made 1 comment -- cause i remembered the original posts talking about modkills for role reveals and stuff like that. So i said "and one he should be modkilled for imo." And this is a wolf tell Chuck?

I cannot believe i am even responding to this

chuckleslovakian 04-01-2007 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While I was watching the Final 4 show I remembered people complaining about a villager angleshoot is one of my favorite wolf tells. So I went back and checked who was doing the complaining. It was MDD slightly, and to an even greater extent mets. Weird, 2 people who I thought were villagers. To be fair this could be mets still bitter about people talking at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. MDD pointed it out and i made 1 comment -- cause i remembered the original posts talking about modkills for role reveals and stuff like that. So i said "and one he should be modkilled for imo." And this is a wolf tell Chuck?

I cannot believe i am even responding to this

[/ QUOTE ]
It has worked as a wolf tell in the past. The problem is everything else you have done has been super uber villagery.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok,

Reviewing my wolf list before I left.

It was

KBar
JaredL
Zurvan
Books
Traz

I think.

And judging by what I've read thus far, Traz is still a wolf. Seriously. The fact that he wasn't nightkilled over the two games and the fact that he was so lazy day 1 makes me think he is like 90% wolf.

I hate the fact that it makes like 0 sense for Luckay and Zurvan to be wolves together right now. Blah.

Unvote

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez: Traz was basically the leader on both the KBar wagon and the dustin wagon. In fact I argued with him to please vote for someone besides dustin and he refused. I would be pretty shocked if he was not a villager.

As far as him still being alive -- his reads were off day 1, he was afk day 2, yuppie was a much more confirmed villager in Toria-Ran Keep day 3.

Last night - lastchance being eaten makes little sense to me -- unless Kum is a wolf -- or there were no more wolves left in Toria. This i think is possible. We constantly asked Dustin to tell us who he thought was a wolf, and all he kept saying was sighing -- he voted for Kum but said the only person he knew was a wolf was sighing. He would not call out any other member in toria. And with the odd lastchance kill -- i think it is possible that was randed

Nez477 04-01-2007 02:10 AM

Hey Mets,

Thanks. I just started reading the other thread and I really dislike Traz as a wolf for the time being.

And now I semi-have to start from scratch.

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mets,

Thanks. I just started reading the other thread and I really dislike Traz as a wolf for the time being.

And now I semi-have to start from scratch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Traz=village.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back and drunk. And, and this far more sad, Zurvan is gone, so I cant' pish him anymore.
Won't make a long post now - I'm starving for food and sleep so only this thoughts from a reading :

Wolfia : Fmxda
Pretty Wolfia : Luckay, Wdcsbooks, Econophile, Sighing, KyrosMother.

Today : vote FMXDA

Tomorrow : hope I'll remember why i made this vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voj being nightkilled has to implicate FMX. Why else would he have been nightkilled. There is NO other reason that i can see. The way he lists FMX as wolfia and the others as Pretty Wolfia -- sounds like they thought he peeked FMX ... and maybe a few villagers that he didnt list as slightly wolfia.

I know Nez said that he thinks that all the wolves were on our side .... but i can totally see how the wolves would think Voj was seer -- assuming FMX is a wolf

vote fmx

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent list KM

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PEOPLE I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TODAY
KyrosMom
Nez
MDD

Everyone else has either had some incredibly wolfy moments so far, or I have little read on one way or the other. I'll get a better list together by tomorrow morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought we were masons mt [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 04-01-2007 10:57 AM

**************EVENT**************

The Battle Hawks have been significantly delayed by the split of their forces. In at least one respect, however, it has worked in your favor. The time spent in Toria-ran Keep has allowed the Queen of Eleria time to send a replacement guide... one that is accompanied by one of her personal bodyguards. The guide arrives with a heavy purse and instructions to purchase fresh horses for all. The conflict has worsened, and the untrained Elerian forces have been gradually worn down by the fighting.

Time is of the essence. On the other hand, perhaps you should restock your supplies before heading out on the road again.

If you choose to buy new supplies, turn to page 71. If you choose to leave immediately and restock in the Elerian capital, turn to page 12.

Voting will close at 4 pm EST.

Kumubou 04-01-2007 12:09 PM

I will be gone for the rest of the day (and will not be back until after nightfall), some thoughts:

Traz is still a wolf. His reads so far in this game have been whack, and he played very lazily the first two days (the first day I'm willing to write off

Chuckles needs to post something other than some cats. How about some beedogs?

I was going to harp on bram, but he actually did provide some content in the days he was in the Vortex.

Luckay has been acting extra-special retarded, but I have no idea if that's him trying to mislead the village as a wolf or just working on his meta-game as a villager.

Nothing really piqued me about fmxda in the beginning, but looking at his posts in the Vortex struck something to me. I get the impression from him that he really did not care who was lynched, which is a common sign of lupus.

I can't see myself voting for Zurvan, mets, or Madtown in the near future.

vote traz

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

standard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny - if you were actually reading the thread, I think you would have responded differently and I think you would have responded to something I said the other day. I don't think you are even reading the thread. But wolves oftentimes don't....

I just went back and reread your posts again. I suggest others do to. It won't take long.

boiler

xoom 04-01-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This may be the first time I actually agree with Shorty..

lynch Zurvan

Though I feel like we will need do lynch sighing sooner or later, I'm happy now with a Zurvan vote. Will explain in details later.
I'd like also to vote KyrosMother pretty sooner than later.
TiedUp is also really very meh but would lean wolf on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about this post from Voj? Couldn't he have peeked zurvan as a wolf? He also mentions him in his post where he votes fmxda after zurvan have returned to the other thread.. Most likely one of zurvan or fmxda is a wolf, possibly both.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 12:23 PM

KM I think you're wrong.

xoom 04-01-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KM I think you're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's right.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KM I think you're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have said: "That's funny KM, I think you're wrong." It would have givin more of that KM flavor to it.

xoom 04-01-2007 12:31 PM

That wouldn't have changed anything boiler

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 12:33 PM

You're right she would still be wrong either way.

This game is on pace to last 2 more weeks lolz.

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KM I think you're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that was insightful.

Here's the thing. Yes, I always think you are wolfy and you are almost always on my wolf list. You weren't this game. It took me until Thursday to realize that was because you really hadn't said <u>anything</u>. But I was willing to give it until Friday, because you said you were busy until then.

It's now Sunday. You still haven't said anything.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 12:39 PM

I said I would reread Friday, and since Fri/Sat/Sun are 1 day, I get until tonight at 9. Looks like I got awhile yet.

xoom 04-01-2007 12:40 PM

Nightfall is 4 pm today..

xoom 04-01-2007 12:41 PM

And I'm voting page 12 today. If time is of the essence, we shouldn't wait to restock.

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nightfall is 4 pm today..

[/ QUOTE ]

ORLY? Glad you told me.

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 12:42 PM

I also voted page 12.

I'm still voting SIGHING for now.

Zurvan 04-01-2007 12:45 PM

Night is not 4. Deadline for the group action is 4.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KM I think you're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that was insightful.

Here's the thing. Yes, I always think you are wolfy and you are almost always on my wolf list. You weren't this game. It took me until Thursday to realize that was because you really hadn't said <u>anything</u>. But I was willing to give it until Friday, because you said you were busy until then.

It's now Sunday. You still haven't said anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

and hes posted a ton in avg speed and in turboes so the excuse was bogus

and LOL and kum voting traz

Boiler FNX and KUm are all likely all wolves. Sighing most likely too.

i will prob be out the rest of the day -- so will switch off fmx csuse i dont want to waste my vote and be the only one on him.

Also i will be around during day tomorrow but not night cause of passover

Vote Boiler

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 12:50 PM

villager
chuckles
mdd
traz
madtown
km

lean village
nez
jeremy
bram
fcbl
xoom
econo
zurvan

meh
mark
WDCbooks
luckay
bluff

lean wolf
jeremy
sighing

wolf
fmx
kum
boiler

xoom 04-01-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Night is not 4. Deadline for the group action is 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. I suck at reading comprehension.

VoraciousReader 04-01-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does the saboteur know who the evils are? Do the evils know who the saboteur is?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the original game, the Saboteur and the evils knew each other. When DustinG died, a new saboteur was rand()ed to replace him. The new saboteur does not even know who he is. He gets a night event just like everyone else, and whatever he chooses generates the trap.

fmxda 04-01-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does the saboteur know who the evils are? Do the evils know who the saboteur is?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the original game, the Saboteur and the evils knew each other. When DustinG died, a new saboteur was rand()ed to replace him. The new saboteur does not even know who he is. He gets a night event just like everyone else, and whatever he chooses generates the trap.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, so the trap is now pretty much randomly generated?

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on a minute? You mean after we kill the saboteur, we get another saboteur? Do we get a new priest since we lynched TiedUp? How can we win this if the wolves keep regenerating?

VoraciousReader 04-01-2007 01:05 PM

<font color="white">April Fool.</font>

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">April Fool.</font>

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You totally got me. Good one VR!

fmxda 04-01-2007 01:06 PM

zomg

fmxda 04-01-2007 01:07 PM

Mets, why do you insist that I am a wolf?