Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

aaron

Also, I believe sighing is villager for the same reason I believed Chim was. When Chim was defending himself he used the <u>exact same phrases</u> he used in a previous game - where he was lynched as a villager. Same for Sighing last night and today. Maybe he is fooling me - but I believe he is villager.

xoom 03-27-2007 05:24 PM

Am I mixing the games up? Which one was the one you were seer nez?

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The tone from nez's last post is exactly the same as when he was seer in AS. I think nez is a villager here.

[/ QUOTE ]

tone from a seer is very similar to tone from a wolf. There have been a few posts by Nez that have made we suspicious of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL and JaredL both have been making these general "I'm around but I have opinions although I won't back them up because I just want you to know I'm around and I really am contributing, although not well" type posts.

Just a note. This is what I looked for when I looked for wolves in TTT, netting VR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...already said FCBL is a wolf. Jared...maybe. And you're likely a villager.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aaron

Also, I believe sighing is villager for the same reason I believed Chim was. When Chim was defending himself he used the <u>exact same phrases</u> he used in a previous game - where he was lynched as a villager. Same for Sighing last night and today. Maybe he is fooling me - but I believe he is villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM,

Don't you think Traz would've picked up on this instead of being a little lazy and running a pretty easy villager lynch?

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 05:28 PM

i'm good with lynching any of these people (in order):

lastchance
aaron
luckay
mark_k
durron (has only ever agreed with me when he's a wolf)
kyrosmother (yeah, i went there. she never thinks i'm villagery, wtf?)

vote aaron

kbar13 03-27-2007 05:35 PM

well, sighing seems to be losing steam, lets try lastchance He's been on a lot of people's list and has had, imo, some really bad posts.

I'm still not a fan of the aaron vote

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:38 PM

Nez - not sure what you mean? Are you saying you think this makes Traz a wolf? Maybe...but I am not ready to go there yet. Or are you saying I must be wrong, because Traz would have noticed it? My answer to that is LOL.

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez - not sure what you mean? Are you saying you think this makes Traz a wolf? Maybe...but I am not ready to go there yet. Or are you saying I must be wrong, because Traz would have noticed it? My answer to that is LOL.

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM,

I am saying that I think it makes him wolfy, as it just seemed lazy/easy from him which he is not as a villager.

Masons?

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I mixing the games up? Which one was the one you were seer nez?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. ASXI.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

&lt;Much snippage&gt;

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this read. At this time I just don't see the Aaron vote. I think there are much better wolf choices out there. Nez being one and a little reluctantly Sighing being another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

You keep saying I've been different in this game than others.

How?

I am posting lots, just like in FOTR, TTT and ASXI days 1-2, I'm making a good mix of reaction and read posts, I'm whining about Zurvan, and doing pretty much the same kind of stuff I normally do.

Just curious as you've only played one game with me how I'm a wolf candidate of yours.

Just want to see your thought process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez,
I'm basing my read off your two LOTR games and this one. In both LOTR's, you seem to be a really involved villager that really lets his emotions show. I liked your play in those games.

In this game, you definitely seem involved but more in a "WDCBooks" careful kind-of way. Except for your "No one is listening to me" posts (Which do sound villagery to me)
Your posts seem in control and planned. I don't see much react and post then think about the effects of the posts and post an update. You seem to be playing very smart this game.

BTW, I hope Durron is able to fine-tunes his wolf-dar. It's been busted in TTT and I'm not too impressed so far this game. Maybe I need to start using his villager list to find wolves.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, sighing seems to be losing steam, lets try lastchance He's been on a lot of people's list and has had, imo, some really bad posts.

I'm still not a fan of the aaron vote

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get over how much I hate this post. This and his last post say "I'm not a fan of the Aaron wagon."

Ok, that's great. His posts have been generic thus far in this game, aside from his one long post.

Why is the Aaron wagon bad?

wdcbooks 03-27-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wdcbooks,

Do you think sighing is wolfy or villagery, now that chim turned up village?

What makes you think aaron is "probably" a villager?

I agree with you about lastchance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am undecided on Sighing. Voting him made me nervous last night. Aaron is posting just like he always does. I have never understood the day two or three, 'lynch Aaron' fad and I don't here.

I am regretting saying at one point that I always find lastchance to be villagery.

DustinG 03-27-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah...already said FCBL is a wolf. Jared...maybe. And you're likely a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL isn't trying hard enough to be a wolf. He would be posting more content and less garbage- same with econo.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:47 PM

Well, I do think Traz' push of Chim was suspect. But I have seen him do it before as a villager. In fact, I think Traz was the one that pushed Chim in the game I am remembering (I don't remember specifics quite as well as some of you...so I could be wrong on that) - but it might have been Durron or Shorty. I suppose I should go find out...

But I will say this, I am rereading today and Traz' 10:52 post just sounded really, really wolfy to me.

wdcbooks 03-27-2007 05:47 PM

Nez, let me clarify something. I had you as a villager all day yesterday. I just said I hated that one post. I also hate the 'woe is me, no one listens to me' stuff. It is counterproductive and a self-fulfilling prophecy. There is never a reason not to make your best vote when there is time remaining in the day to change peoples' minds. Similiarly, there is no reason not to make sure your vote counts at the end of the day, even if you don't like any of the candidates who have a chance of being lynched.

kbar13 03-27-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is the Aaron wagon bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just feel there are better suspects, sighing and lastchance for examples. I haven't gotten a very wolfy vibe from him yet.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 05:49 PM

To everyone following Durron around, well he's wrong about me and you're all wrong about me. I note that the Day 2 Aaronk bandwagon started a little earlier in the day than mosts games, usually it gets really rolling after I leave work and before I get back on at home in the evening.

Durron, prisoners is a bad example of me as a wolf because after I threw Herbie under the bus D1, I was the only wolf in prison. No real need for me to participate, since I'm not going to lead any lynches and I didn't have to worry about who I voted since all of you were as good as any of you. I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

FWIW, Durron is meh wolfy.

My wolf suspects:

Nez
Boiler
Madtown

Nez his posts seem off and he just sounds too angry. The way Madtown just agreed with durron and jumped on me, seems very suspicious, though I don't think I've played with him before. Boiler, trys to justify voting me, for my lack of posts but he had only one other post today at the time and only a few posts yesterday.

Everyone else voting me leans villager with dmk giving me the most villagery vibe. Chuck and Books sound like villagers to me. Shortline is a villager, though if he was 100% sure the priest could cure a poisoning, he would make this play as evil.

Traz is suspicious but I may just still be mad at him for FOTR.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:52 PM

Aaron has a tendency to "hide" when he is a wolf. I get the feeling he is "hiding". That is why I am voting for him.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL isn't trying hard enough to be a wolf. He would be posting more content and less garbage- same with econo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not correct I don't think. I distinctly remember FCBL saying in a discussion thread that he needed to learn how to play a better wolf game. He was very active as a wolf in his first game, and he was given the advice by I believe Jared or maybe Durron or Shorty or someone with experience to not try hard because it becomes obvious and hold back. Or somethign along these lines. Then he switched it up for his next wolf game.

Again, sorry about the lack of details, but I know that the statement that he'd be more active as a wolf isn't necessarily true IMO. He often gets lynched early and therefore maybe wanted to go more UTR than usual.

Books, can we compromise and maybe push a Jared lynch today? Thoughts?

Mark_K 03-27-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez, let me clarify something. I had you as a villager all day yesterday. I just said I hated that one post. I also hate the 'woe is me, no one listens to me' stuff. It is counterproductive and a self-fulfilling prophecy. There is never a reason not to make your best vote when there is time remaining in the day to change peoples' minds. Similiarly, there is no reason not to make sure your vote counts at the end of the day, even if you don't like any of the candidates who have a chance of being lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW just another note on NEZ's play. In LOTR's he would be "whinny" or complain when trying to sway the village and is frustrated. In this game his "No one is listening to me" comments come across more as sarcasm... Very different.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:53 PM

Poof!!! And here's Aaron.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

(OK - now I will read your post...but I couldn't resist...)

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:55 PM

Aaron,

If you think I'm angry you haven't read any of my recent games bro.

You and Mark need to talk, meet in the middle about me, and realize I'm a villager.

Books, i agree that I need to cut out the woe is me stuff, and I'm trying this game, which is why Mark thinks I'm wolfy. But I think some people spend like 1/4 the time I do reading, analyzing, writing notes as I do and yet get tons more recognition just because of their name, which can be semi-frustrating from time to time.

But ya, for the most part I've been level-headed and will try to remain as such.

fmxda 03-27-2007 05:56 PM

vote lastchance

Zurvan 03-27-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, I hope Durron is able to fine-tunes his wolf-dar. It's been busted in TTT and I'm not too impressed so far this game. Maybe I need to start using his villager list to find wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark ^^^

Dude's a wolf with durron.

Nez:

Stop negotiating with people. I think that's what I (and others this game) are finding wolfy about you.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aaron has a tendency to "hide" when he is a wolf. I get the feeling he is "hiding". That is why I am voting for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not entirely true, I was a wolf in AS IX and was quite vocal. Kumu's still revenge voting me for that game. In some games, it is true though, I did disappear in prisoners but that game, while a good idea, had a broken rule set, so I did lose interest.

fmxda 03-27-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not entirely true, I was a wolf in AS IX and was quite vocal. Kumu's still revenge voting me for that game. In some games, it is true though, I did disappear in prisoners but that game, while a good idea, had a broken rule set, so I did lose interest.

[/ QUOTE ]
What about this game

aaronk56 03-27-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I posted before you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Zurvan 03-27-2007 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem*

aaronk56 03-27-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem*

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you on me early? Did I shiv you Night 1?

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I posted before you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you shoulda seen me laugh when I saw your post....

Your post was pretty good - better than your last one. I may be willing to look elsewhere....

Zurvan 03-27-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem*

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you on me early? Did I shiv you Night 1?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Mark_K 03-27-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark ^^^

Dude's a wolf with durron.

Nez:

Stop negotiating with people. I think that's what I (and others this game) are finding wolfy about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Zurvan. I was just trying to say that I just don't get the same wolf reads that Durron has and I'm starting to get tired of his picks turning up villager, villager, villager... AND yet he still gathers a group of followers.

BTW, you and DMK are still definitely seated deep in my villager camp. I view the two of you as my best reads this game.

DustinG 03-27-2007 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Durron, prisoners is a bad example of me as a wolf because after I threw Herbie under the bus D1, I was the only wolf in prison. No real need for me to participate, since I'm not going to lead any lynches and I didn't have to worry about who I voted since all of you were as good as any of you. I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

TBF, there was shadiness with you in Prisoners (and it was JJ not herbie, and you didn't throw him under, you were the 4th vote when he was likely going down anyways)

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW, Durron is meh wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see how Durron clears as many villagers as he has in a wolf-game. I haven't read wolf-Durron before but he seems good here.
[ QUOTE ]

My wolf suspects:

Nez
Boiler
Madtown

[/ QUOTE ]

IDK about Boiler and Madtown. I had too high an opinion of Boiler from prisoners and got him lynched in ASXI because of it- so I'm not going after him here.

People don't give Nez's wolf game enough credit probably (ASX), but I doubt he's a wolf here. He seems just like he did in ASXI- sometimes right and sometimes not- but always passionate about his thoughts and reads.

[ QUOTE ]

Nez his posts seem off and he just sounds too angry. The way Madtown just agreed with durron and jumped on me, seems very suspicious, though I don't think I've played with him before. Boiler, trys to justify voting me, for my lack of posts but he had only one other post today at the time and only a few posts yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally accusing the people voting you is something villagers do, correct?

Nez477 03-27-2007 06:07 PM

My list at this point in time:

Village:
MDorand
metsandfinsfan
shortline99

Meh-Village
kyrosmother
fmxda
BluffBlank
Boiler_bd
dmk
xoom
Mark_K
Voj
Jeremy517

Meh
Kumubou
Iron_Yuppie
FCBLComish
durron597
econophile
chuckleslovkian
Madtown
lastchance
LuckayLuck
DustinG
Tiedup14
Thebram

Meh-Wolf
aaronk56
kbar13
JaerdL
wdcbooks
Zurvan
sighing

Leaning Wolf:
traz

I have tons of meh's but wanted to put this in here for future reference for myself and whatnot.

Need to reread a bunch this evening, try and put the meh's in different categories.

Zurvan, don't tell me what to or not to do ever please.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 06:09 PM

im gonna leave my vote on lastchance .. may not be back before night. Lastchance is the best vote.

Aaron i hate your wolf list, but i do agree your bandwagomns usually start with no foundation (as do mine -- METSWAGON) which i was i unvoted you.

Last

durron597 03-27-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see how Durron clears as many villagers as he has in a wolf-game. I haven't read wolf-Durron before but he seems good here.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&amp;vc=1

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 06:13 PM

Villager

yuppie
Shorty
Mdd
durron
chuckles
nez
jeremy
kum
dmk
voj
madtown
dustin

meh -- lean village
luckay
books
kbar
xoom

meh -- not leaning either way
econo
km
tiedup
traz

meh --- lean wolf
aaronk
bram
boiler
FCBL
sighing
kbar

wolf
lastchance
fmx
bluff
JaredL
Zurvan

Not sure what to think about traz at this point ... he was way wrong yesterday ... so wrong that it probably makes him more likely to be a villager.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&amp;vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]
Way to pick the game where you admitted you were making the worst villager list possible in order to create suspicion so you could blow someone up day 2. Try Wheel of Time instead.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 06:16 PM

Rereading Nez's posts today have put some doubts in my mind.
For now:
unvote nez

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he was way wrong yesterday ... so wrong that it probably makes him more likely to be a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

quick check-in

when traz is "way wrong," he's a wolf
(or a seer)
(but he didn't start off as a seer, so cheers)