Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Boiler_bd 04-13-2007 08:58 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
YES!

Past day 2, this game was utterly, completely village pwnage. Wolves were SO OUTPLAYED. Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

NINE evils lynched and bagged, hola!

fnord_too 04-13-2007 08:58 PM

Sweet! I don't think there were any critical blunders in the end game, which is good because I would have had a stroke if the game was won or lost on a crucial tactical error. I thought zurvan was the most obvious villager in the world at the end. That left bluff in a really tough spot with two power roles to have to worry about, too.

lastchance 04-13-2007 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YES!

Past day 2, this game was utterly, completely village pwnage. Wolves were SO OUTPLAYED. Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

NINE evils lynched and bagged, hola!

[/ QUOTE ]
SHIP IT. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

chim17 04-13-2007 08:59 PM

Nice, I pegged Traz like 6 hours in.

lastchance 04-13-2007 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet! I don't think there were any critical blunders in the end game, which is good because I would have had a stroke if the game was won or lost on a crucial tactical error. I thought zurvan was the most obvious villager in the world at the end. That left bluff in a really tough spot with two power roles to have to worry about, too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell yeah. It kinda helps that we didn't lynch a villager like ever between day 2 and like the end of the game.

KyrosMother 04-13-2007 09:00 PM

In all fairness to Bluff, it can't be a lot of fun to be a villager all game, help lynch all the evils...and get stuck being evil the last 2 days. I thought he gave it a real good effort today.

lastchance 04-13-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In all fairness to Bluff, it can't be a lot of fun to be a villager all game, help lynch all the evils...and get stuck being evil the last 2 days. I thought he gave it a real good effort today.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, convertibles suck.

fnord_too 04-13-2007 09:01 PM

Also, this game was pretty incredible. I cannot imagine the effort that went into building it.

lastchance 04-13-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, this game was pretty incredible. I cannot imagine the effort that went into building it.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT. Genius modding from VR and gt1.

I am so in for CYOA 2.

VoraciousReader 04-13-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hell yeah. It kinda helps that we didn't lynch a villager like ever between day 2 and like the end of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Village played really really well.
2. There is the small matter of your priest.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thank you So Much for playing everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]