Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 04-02-2007 02:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone is invincible at this point it has to be me. That is the third power wolf in a row I have pwned. I'm en fuego this game baby. Now to find the godfather...

[/ QUOTE ]

Venom?

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 02:26 PM

Yeah, Chuck is completely unvoteable. I am continuing to vote Econophile.

MDoranD 04-02-2007 02:34 PM

econo

Mark_K 04-02-2007 02:44 PM

Econo is on the bottom rung of my neutral list. I would love to hear some reasons why he should be put in my wolf list. (BTW, and that would make 4 wolves, game over)

Mark_K 04-02-2007 02:47 PM

BTW, Sighing, Boiler and KM, what do you think of Econo?

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 03:05 PM

I have posted my thoughts on Econ a number of times.

At first, I thought he was a wolf. I haven't really played with him much and he is fairly quiet.

The night we lynched Tied, Econ was also on the block. He made a real wolfy/angleshoot post about not having his personal event action yet. When I read it, I said "definitely a wolf".

But then Lucky came out and claimed to have peeked Tied as a villager. People started to scramble off of Tied. Econ moved quickly to Boiler. Books went to Econ. It was close to deadline and I am not sure anyone was real sure of where the votes lay. Econ replied to Books "Die in a fire, wolf". My impression - he really thought he was getting lynched and Books was a wolf. I moved him to my villager list the next day.

I guess you had to be there. But those were my gut feelings as the events unfolded. Same way I felt about you (Mark) yesterday. As the events unfolded, I just couldn't bring myself to switch my vote to you. You sounded like a villager that thought he was getting lynched.

But I am getting the feeling I am pretty off this game....unless FMX and boiler come up evil. Then I will feel good about my reads - because they are all I have right now.

Mark_K 04-02-2007 03:18 PM

Nice post KM.

I've just finished rereading econo's post in the eleria and vortex threads.

Based on the reread, KM's post and econo pushing sighing, I'm doing a little reordering of my wolf list.

BTW, I highly recommend rereading econo's posts to anyone not thinking econo's a wolf.

New list to follow.

vote econophile

econophile 04-02-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've just finished rereading econo's post in the eleria and vortex threads.

Based on the reread, KM's post and econo pushing sighing, I'm doing a little reordering of my wolf list.

BTW, I highly recommend rereading econo's posts to anyone not thinking econo's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.triarc.com/images/business_arbys_logo.gif

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 03:21 PM

mark, if you think KM's post was nice, then you can't vote econophile

I also buy KM's thoughts on this matter, her thoughts make her more villagery, and econophile is a villager also

Mark_K 04-02-2007 03:21 PM

Here's my current list. From most villager to most wolf.

Villagers
Mark_K
Chuckleslovakian
LuckayLuck

Probably Village
Metsandfinsfan
Jeremy517
WDCBooks

Lean Village
Traz
FCBLComish
Bluffblank