Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Prison Break - S3 Discussion Thread, Let the absurdity begin! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503143)

MattSuspect 09-17-2007 04:30 PM

Prison Break - S3 Discussion Thread, Let the absurdity begin!

This show is absurd in every way, but I'm super pumped for tonights episode. Especially that Bunny Colvin is the leader of the prison.

stabn 09-17-2007 04:36 PM

Re: Prison Break - S3 Discussion Thread, Let the absurdity begin!

I have not watched season 1/2. But this:
"Bunny Colvin is the leader of the prison. " makes me interested in S3. I assume this is a show i can just pickup now and probably enjoy without seeing S1/S2?

MattSuspect 09-17-2007 04:41 PM

Stabn,

Eh? Maybe, here's a non spoiler synopsis. Season 1 is kinda awesome, season 2 is just unbelievable and it led them to Panama. Now like the two brothers who "escaped" , a very dislikable child molestor, a disgraced prison guard turned bounty hunter, and a complex/compromised fbi agent are all in a philipino prison together...which of course is run by the inmates.

g-bebe 09-17-2007 04:48 PM

you know, after two full seasons, you'd think they would have figured out a sure-fire way to break out of prison and not [censored] it up

chicken10der 09-17-2007 04:57 PM

over/under on the number of dead people that turn out to be alive this season? a baker's dozen?

stabn 09-17-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stabn,

Eh? Maybe, here's a non spoiler synopsis. Season 1 is kinda awesome, season 2 is just unbelievable and it led them to Panama. Now like the two brothers who "escaped" , a very dislikable child molestor, a disgraced prison guard turned bounty hunter, and a complex/compromised fbi agent are all in a philipino prison together...which of course is run by the inmates.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been told by istewart that i'm not allowed to watch this show. Thanks anyway though!

edfurlong 09-17-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I've been told by istewart that i'm not allowed to watch this show. Thanks anyway though!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good advice.

Jay Riall 09-17-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now like the two brothers who "escaped" , a very likeable child molestor

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, TBag is awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
a philipino prison together

[/ QUOTE ]

philipino??? wtf???

Guy Incognito 09-17-2007 05:09 PM

Now I'm confused, I thought they killed TBag at the end of the last season [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

tercet 09-17-2007 05:34 PM

Show will be canceled before Christmas I think, the first season was good, 2nd was pushing it at end, the 3rd will just get boring.