Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=89913)

Yeti 04-17-2006 07:39 PM

NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing

So this past weekend I was in NYC for a few days with a friend of mine. On Saturday afternoon she decided she wasn't feeling so well and headed back to the hotel early. Undeterred I call Diablo and arrange to meet him that evening. We had been sarging once in the past but this was before we really began working on our games and became PUAs. I was keen to see what would unfold.

At 9pm we meet up just outside Murphy's. The place is packed tonight, pretty good crowd, tons of HBs and only a sprinkling of guys. I'm keen to show Diablo my newly-found confidence so as he orders drinks at the bar I open a HB8.5 called Paula. Cute, 5'6, blonde with a nice ass. Instantly I'm shooting out C+F, negs, routines, roleplays, this chick is totally LOVING me. Her face was probably like 5 inches away from mine and I could've easily cavemanned, but I just continued running the set. We took a picture and I ran A3 on her and all that. She tries closing me with "do you have myspace?", and I just ignore it. Diablo appears with the drinks and we move into the main part of the bar.

Once again we get to work and start opening different sets. All these AFCs round the corner of the room are literally f'ing gobsmacked by what is going on. Diablo has really peacocked it tonight; he's got his hair spiked up like Tyler Durden and is wearing this pink armband on which is getting him tons of attention from the bitches.

I spy this sick two set in the corner and we head over. HB8Violinist and HB7Freak. Once again I get straight into my routines. HB8Violinist loves my accent, whilst Diablo gets to work on HB7Freak. He is gaming like a pro, running the Cube, ESP (she picked 7), and negging like f'ing crazy. Pretty impressive to watch. I've got good EC and kino going with HB8Violinist. Unfortunately Diablo gets so carried away that he forgets to initiate a time-constraint so I save the day and tell them we're heading on to another bar and maybe we'll catch them later. They both instantly offer up their numbers. Nice.

We head down the street to the next bar and it's here where we really get our [censored] going. I'm working the entire room, opening sets, merging sets, running routines, etc. We make EC with these two blonde chicks, HB9Cowgirl and HB9.5Racer, and Diablo runs the Oprah Winfrey opener on them. They f'ing love it and instantly I'm noticing tons of IOI. We isolate to some couches and kino follows. [censored] starts to escalate and before you know it we are walking out arm in arm with these chicks with a bar full of AFCs watching us. 'Where are we going?' I asked HB9Cowgirl. 'Back to our place, we got some Slushees!'.

And you know what? They were good f'ing Slushees.

Just remember guys, pussy is pussy. It just happens to be wrapped in different wrappers. Don't get caught up in the wrapper. Peace.

mosuavea 04-17-2006 07:41 PM

Re: NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing

Is there a translator for this?

Kneel B4 Zod 04-17-2006 07:42 PM

and they say you shouldn't use The Game as a playbook! ha. suckers.

traz 04-17-2006 07:42 PM

blah blah I like to brag and use PUA slang like I'm cool blah blah

Sorry, but thats what I got out of this.

ClassicBob 04-17-2006 07:42 PM

I stopped reading at the 2nd paragraph. I hope this [censored] isn't serious.

Requin 04-17-2006 07:43 PM

As far as I can make out, this is a story with the moral being "double bag it". Was I close?

sushijerk 04-17-2006 07:44 PM

How am I supposed to masturbate to this?

Aloysius 04-17-2006 07:45 PM

I bet this is a really great send-up of The Game, but I don't understand any of the lingo being employed so that was just kind of confusing.

-Al

Caldarooni 04-17-2006 07:46 PM

Initial fluff talk to establish some faint rapport. Tight nigga, tight.

slickpoppa 04-17-2006 07:46 PM

Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.

sprmario 04-17-2006 07:47 PM

I just can't take this stuff seriously. I've read a lot and I use a lot of this stuff, but all the slang and terms sound so clinical and messed up that it weirds me out.

BTW, I'm totally convinced this stuff works. Even before I'd heard about it, I was boggled at how women fell for such total retards so often and now I know why.

HiatusOver 04-17-2006 07:47 PM

Expert Report

Yobz 04-17-2006 07:49 PM

What flavor were the slushees?

keikiwai 04-17-2006 07:49 PM

that was really funny

Bigmoney 04-17-2006 07:52 PM

Lol

sprmario 04-17-2006 07:53 PM

HB = Hot Babe
AFC = Average Frustrated Chump
PUA = Pick Up Artist
Neg = subtle passive agressive putdown meant to bring hot girls who are full of themselves down a notch
Sarging = going out to pick up women
Routines = scripted portions of the pickup that you memorize and use a lot
Kino = Kinesthetics; different levels of touching a girl... can be holding hands, Arm in arm, touching hair/face, Kissing, French Kissing, etc.
ESP routine = asking a girl if she believes in esp... getting her to pick a number between 1 and 10 quickly. 70% of people pick 7.
The Cube = a routine that I think builds rapport (or comfort) I forget.

I don't know what C+F is.

mason55 04-17-2006 07:54 PM

i did a google search to try to figure out what all this is and now i'm trapped at fastseduction.com. interesting, although cheesy.

meleader2 04-17-2006 07:56 PM

you're lying. i knew as soon as i read "pink armband" and "slushies".

i'll tell why after you've confirmed the lie.

traz 04-17-2006 07:59 PM

C+F is a techinique standing for cocky and funny

lgas 04-17-2006 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm keen to show Diablo my newly-found confidence

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you just jump straight to initiating kino with him?

4_2_it 04-17-2006 08:31 PM

So El Diablo needs to use a method from a book to pick up chicks?

DoubleDown 04-17-2006 08:38 PM

Yeti- i think you're lost

as mason alluded to ... i think you belong here

theBruiser500 04-17-2006 09:03 PM

good report. diablo, i thought you would be against routines, and it's hard to imagine you peacocking. plus i thought you'd already be doing well with girls and know a lot and not care to go to bars for this purpose... ?

bad beetz 04-17-2006 09:18 PM

SF trip report, haakee as my wing,

I decide to peacock it tonight with my “no fat chicks” t-shirt, and insti-neg for all the grenades I’m going jump on tonight. My man haakee is with me tonight, so we’re destined to have 30 to 40 HB4-Asians open us.

I approach a 2.5 set (that’s 9HB-Asian, one Yeti [no relation to OP, just term for a big girl). I use the Maury Povich opener and jump straight into negging the HB9 (a neg is a backhanded complement where you mix something nice with something that lowers the targets self esteem). “You have a pretty face, but it’s kind of red, guess all Asian’s get like that.” It was a really good neg, but then I go super over board (I’m new to this [censored]) with “You look like you work out, but man what is up with your super small [censored] and your fat ass, you ugly bitch?!.” Oops, I think I blew it, but no! Wait! I forgot haakee has super Asian superpowers. She starts to throw her drink in my face, but we combo attack! Haakee nods at her like [censored] bewitched and the girl puts the drink back down and give him DDB. I move the Yeti in front of me for a block attack, but I have to use a chair as leverage because this bitch is gigantic. Haakee has yet to say anything, but he nods, and the HB9-Asian goes after his balls with her mouth. He waves her off and tells her to write her number 100 times on the outside of the building, and he will think about calling her.

Meanwhile, I know longer have to jump on the grenade, but I do her in the bathroom anyway. Hey, it brightened her day. I use the Maury Povich opener again on the girl in the next stall, but I can only get out the “Po…” before she shoves her titties in my face. It’s a good opener. Then she says, “do me right here on the toilet.” But I decide to run the cube. “So you’re in a desert, and you see a cube….” She looks perplexed, and begins to play with herself, “what color is your cube, bitch?! I’m trying to run game here….” She says, “are you going to [censored] me or what?” …. …. “so there’s a ladder leaning against the cube..... is it on top or….” She leaves.

Next Haakee and I morph into a giant robot and fight 17 HB30s for the title of best MPUA. In the carnage, I pause to use one of the HB's ripped off limps to right down a Yeti's phone number

Yeti 04-17-2006 09:20 PM

Re: SF trip report, haakee as my wing,

bad beetz,

I'd love to hear the end of your story sometime. What steps can we take to further this conversation?

diddle 04-17-2006 09:23 PM

I don't know what's funnier, the OP or the retarded responses.

KaneKungFu123 04-17-2006 09:24 PM

You guys put the Pussy-Getters in PUA.

bad beetz 04-17-2006 09:24 PM

Yeti,

You're not fat enough for me (that's a neg, I think). Wait, I'm going to pawn you off for a fatter chick, which is a real easy maneuver now that you've socially proofed me.

xorbie 04-17-2006 09:24 PM

this thread is gold.

theBruiser500 04-17-2006 09:29 PM

Re: SF trip report, haakee as my wing, *DELETED*

Post deleted by [censored]

diddle 04-17-2006 09:31 PM

The responses to this thread are like listening to people who call up the Phil Hendrie show.

[censored] 04-17-2006 09:31 PM

And to think I once had you on ignore. mega awesomeness here

Yeti 04-17-2006 09:32 PM

bruiser: wtf is this
bruiser: you and el diablo really sarged together
yeti: y
bruiser: since when
yeti: whenever i'm in nyc
bruiser: what are you doing in ny
bruiser: diablo doesn't seem like the type to peacock
bruiser: wow
bruiser: this is so hard for me to believe
bruiser: that diablo would go sarginw tih you
yeti: why?
bruiser: i thought he'd be too cool for it
yeti: even the best pilots need wingmen
bruiser: plus i thought he is against routines
yeti: he doesn't like to overdo it
bruiser: you just read the game a week ago
bruiser: so how could this already be the 2nd time you go sarging
yeti: dude
yeti: you do not have to have read the game
yeti: to sarge
yeti: its just confidence
bruiser: i just didn't realize you were into this
bruiser: so me and you are going to sarge in LV right
yeti: sure
bruiser: tell me when yu do more rportes
yeti: ok
bruiser: also freel free to just submit them to destinyboy
yeti: that could work, too
yeti: maybe i need my own column on the site
bruiser: you can hve one

aggie 04-17-2006 09:35 PM

ROFL.....I just finished "the game"....F'ing hilarious

jkkkk 04-17-2006 09:37 PM

wtf

snorer 04-17-2006 09:43 PM

"yeti: even the best pilots need wingmen"

I love it

Yeti 04-17-2006 09:46 PM

bruiser: lol
bruiser: why did you post our convo yeti
yeti: hahaha
bruiser: i'm not clea what is interesting in there
yeti: its funny man
yeti: because
yeti: my trip report
yeti: is completely made up
bruiser: GAY
bruiser: i asked you
bruiser: "are you serious"
bruiser: and you said yes
yeti: hahahahha
bruiser: why don't you post that in the thread too, so everyone can see what a liar you are

keikiwai 04-17-2006 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bruiser: lol
bruiser: why did you post our convo yeti
yeti: hahaha
bruiser: i'm not clea what is interesting in there
yeti: its funny man
yeti: because
yeti: my trip report
yeti: is completely made up
bruiser: GAY
bruiser: i asked you
bruiser: "are you serious"
bruiser: and you said yes
yeti: hahahahha
bruiser: why don't you post that in the thread too, so everyone can see what a liar you are

[/ QUOTE ]

no way that's real... no way... holly [censored]... is that real?

Requin 04-17-2006 09:49 PM

Yeti: these last 2 convos are ridiculous. This thread went from incomprehensible-->enlightening-->boring-->irritating

Big Poppa Smurf 04-17-2006 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bad beetz,

I'd love to hear the end of your story sometime. What steps can we take to further this conversation?

[/ QUOTE ]

gold