Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   who does tOSU play in the title game? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=559018)

TheAlphaTheOmega 12-02-2007 12:04 AM

Re: who does tOSU play in the title game?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You don't have Kansas in there, They are the only other 1 loss team.

Can a team go to the title game if they didn't win their conference?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, teams who dont win their conference can go to the title game, which is one of about 5000 reasons the bcs is a [censored] joke

[/ QUOTE ]

KU beat one ranked team all year (24th) and couldn't win their own division. they will not be in the title game

Russ M. 12-02-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd put Florida ahead of UGA as well. People seem to forget Tebow was injured and didn't run at all that game. UF would beat them like a rented mule if they played tomm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Florida/LSU FTW

barryc83 12-02-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd put Florida ahead of UGA as well. People seem to forget Tebow was injured and didn't run at all that game. UF would beat them like a rented mule if they played tomm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a level?

damaniac 12-02-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like LSU's and Va. Tech's quality wins today have to push them ahead of Georgia. I don't have an opinion on Va. Tech vs. LSU I think it's vvv close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if only there was a way to determine this on the field...like if they had played each other...if one of those teams won, especially by a lot, it might help. If only.

ajmargarine 12-02-2007 12:05 AM

If Hawaii wins their game tonight, they should be in.

Troll_Inc 12-02-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LSU effectively at home would be ugly for OSU and I'm a bucks fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize that Ohio isn't that good.

j555 12-02-2007 12:05 AM

You must mean LSU's 48-7 win over V-Tech! LSU will get in for sure if Mizzou loses.

Austiger 12-02-2007 12:06 AM

Looking at the BCS standings, I think Georgia will be the one to blow out OSU this year. I think LSU deserves it though. LOL whoever said Kansas.

SoloAJ 12-02-2007 12:07 AM

barry, I think most people who have watched UF the last couple weeks and UGA also would consider UF a favorite over UGA at this point.

All, I don't see how it could possibly be LSU. They're behind VT right now. VT beat a higher ranked team today (11 BC/14 UT). I voted LSU, but based on the polls, I'm predicitng:

tOSU/VT in the most unentertaining game ever (err what was that OU title game score that one year, like 13-2?) Expect another of those.

funinbed 12-02-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a level?

[/ QUOTE ]